Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (boston bomber) praised by foid - LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Last edited:
It has nothing to do with his looks, he is a normie

Water is wet.

I've seen the Tinder experiments in which self-admitted pedos, rapists, and nazis got matches so long he looked Chad.

Oh yeah, he can compete with the guys who are a 6 and above :feelstastyman:

What a chad with UEE, non hunter eyes, scleral show, narrow jawline and no cheekbones

View attachment 508357
He mogs and JAW = LAW
That picture looks bad and the camera is too close.
>He mogs
>Normie looking

This guy's jaw is nothing special, the foid just want to be seem as quirky because she is worshipping a terrorist.

Same goes for ER, there were foids worshipping him, does this mean they were doing this because he was good looking? Of course not

Same goes for ER, there were foids worshipping him, does this mean they were doing this because he was good looking? Of course not
That is virtue signalling and trying to be anti-blackpill.
("I'd date short men" type of talk)
This guy's jaw is nothing special
I think we have a fundamental disagreement on this.
Let's just agree to disagree. There's no point in continuing tbh.

Its because hes a murderer, foids get wet for evil people

Foid love actors

He is central asian but looks white.Probably because of Russian rape genes

Normie tier + dark triad halo = Chadlite

some lookism autists in this thread. he is good looking. its not just about specific facial features, its also about overall facial harmony plus he has very good HAIR and youth. he is high tier normie/ chadlite. i would rate him 6/10

Last edited:
darktriadmaxx, but he's also a chadlite
First is true, second is not.

Cameron herrin is a chadlite, he mogs this guy to oblivion (hence why he got much more attention than him)

lifefuel , in the third media you posted, the anchor said, jessica lost both of her legs. good, death will be too easy for these whores.
Foid love actors
tbh

He's definitely gl enough to make foids drool for him with atrocitymaxxed halo.

If even ugly bastards like the Brazilian Park Maniac, turbomanlets like Charles Manson and elderly men like Joseph Fritzl ascended through atrocitymaxxing, of course a high tier normie like that would get fan girls.

Foids are repulsive, btw. Don't get down to their level and ruin your life, along with innocent people's lives, for that trash. You're better off without such women in your life.

I remember this well when all the Foids were drooling over him. Hard to believe it was 10 years ago.