Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dystopian] Silent Hill 2 Remake creator admits to having ruined your hobby & wanting to potentially kill you for existing as a heterosexual gamer

Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★★★

View: https://x.com/Pirat_Nation/status/1843323590206480724/photo/1

No kidding, I thought this faggot was a less jock, less how do I blend in for that high-school pussy version of young Noah Samsen.

Homo

And of course, my foidlet cousin has a more masculine/low pitch voice than this bundle of hippie sticks. :feelsseriously: All I had to do was listen to his voice for 5 seconds, and I knew exactly what creature we’re dealing with here.

Chuds of .is, the war on straight men will continue to be pushed onwards. They will come into your house, spit on your face, ruin your games, take away your belongings, brainwash your women, forcefully inject oestrogen into your veins, and you will do absolutely nothing about it, because any or every resemblance of retaliation from your side will be considered extreme to (((them))).

This is just the beginning. Prepare yourselves, brocels.

Last edited:
The Silent Hill 2 demake is already being shilled by coomsumers. Recency bias & overhype in the gaming community is insane.

The Silent Hill 2 demake is already being shilled by coomsumers. Recency bias & overhype in the gaming community is insane.
Thankfully, it’s so blend and mediocre that most normies didn’t even bother giving it the time of day. It’ll be forgotten in a week.

The astroturfing is just as insane as ever though, no doubt.

Thankfully, it’s so blend and mediocre that most normies didn’t even bother giving it the time of day. It’ll be forgotten in a week.

The astroturfing is just as insane as ever though, no doubt.
No one will remember it in years to come but everyone will remember the original.

View: https://x.com/Pirat_Nation/status/1843323590206480724/photo/1

No kidding, I thought this faggot was a less jock, less how do I blend in for that high-school pussy version of young Noah Samsen.

Homo

And of course, my foidlet cousin has a more masculine/low pitch voice than this bundle of hippie sticks. :feelsseriously: All I had to do was listen to his voice for 5 seconds, and I knew exactly what creature we’re dealing with here.

Chuds of .is, the war on straight men will continue to be pushed onwards. They will come into your house, spit on your face, ruin your games, take away your belongings, brainwash your women, forcefully inject oestrogen into your veins, and you will do absolutely nothing about it, because any or every resemblance of retaliation from your side will be considered extreme to (((them))).

This is just the beginning. Prepare yourselves, brocels.

Again I'm left wondering how an absolute soylet cuckaboo has the biggest mustache imaginable meanwhile Im a babyfacecel.

Our hobby is truly dead

You should be grateful. That mustache + mullet combo is not something you want to strive for.
Fake 80s hardtry lobotamized leftist soycuck every single Time. Muh wahmen muh cisss incel JITES

Reading this thread as I pirate the game

These things are less than human. Mindless creatures who only exist to consume new product. I hope they all die like pigs

I'll stick to the "old" games:feelzez: Most remasters ruin the memory I had of those games. Shenmue 3 felt similar. Some things are better kept as memories rather than trying to relive it with new gfx or whatever. Especially in today's world of gaming filled with garbage like microtransactions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiU29CHsQpo

Last edited:
Another over-hyped game that will be forgotten about when the next slop releases.
It's already got forgotten on /v/ normies and advertising fags moved on to the Metrannyaphor, and Twitch will soon move on to the DB Sparkling Zero when it launches standard edition and then another dogshit releases

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back