Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dysphoria: A lot of the internal pain we as a cohort feel stems from the disparity between our "greater good" instincts and reality

Did you read?

• Yes bro; cool beans

• Yes bro; didn't understand

• Yes bro; disagree (elab)

• Read some of it

• No, sorry, just here to post

• Didn't even read the poll choices

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

There is pretty much one goal hardwired into you: to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children to preserve our species, and that comes with all these other kind of sub-goals, like sex, children, not fucking dying etc, and almost everyone feels these urges (exemptions including people with fucking weird kinks brain damage and whatnot). Our bodies have evolved and been moulded and fine tuned for millions of years, and these innate instincts have ensured our survival, even if through much pain and sacrifice, sometimes literally; severe pain is a negative, but necessary in order to teach the animal and peers not to repeat that action.

Now, somewhere along the line, certain retards, namely, humans, developed the ability to use our fucking brain instead of just relying on instincts all the time, and we don't always want what our instincts want (an example of this is rape, where the body often betrays the mind). This leads to frustration 99% of the time when the rift between our instincts' ideals and reality widens. Some people with malformations in their brain may feel that they're a different gender (hence the frustration of trying to fix it); hunger, even, could be an example, because your body needs to eat but has no food, and provokes a dysphoric response in your brain.

When this is applied to some of the common frustrations we feel, it all boils down to going against our nature and our bodies kind of "fighting back". We're constantly fighting and trying to defy the very things that make us, us: our looks (I don't feel like I belong in this body at all), our will to live (we want to die but can't, like we're being imprisoned because of the fight between rational thought and instincts), our sex drive, where we can't just go out and rape women for obvious reasons.

Most of the major frustrations in life come from this "I know better than my body but instincts are strong". Addiction, even, especially: your instincts beg you and wreck your body to punish you for not taking more of whatever it is which gives you that dopamine response.

And in the end, it's because we're animals. I think of it like we're coming from a past which can only see which pieces he can take and always takes them, even if he's taking a defended pawn with his queen. It's why technology mogs us so hard: it doesn't fall to temptation, or short term gains, or instincts which developed millions of years ago and are no longer relevant because they've been made obsolete or even a negative because of modern society.

I'm not really trying to make a point here btw, just talking about stuff because I think it's interesting how our consciousness and instincts cohabitate in our body

I can't say that I disagree tbh

I don't like disphoria