Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dysgenics

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
The data show that Chads are sexually successful, but they aren't particularly reproductively successful. Humanity is in a dysgenic state currently, with obesity, low intelligence, low conscientiousness, and criminality being positively correlated with reproductive success. If the trend continues, there will eventually be too few intelligentisa to maintain the bureaucratic overhead of a large civilization, resulting in societal collapse.

If you think about, current-day civilization is entirely dependent on the efforts of the small fraction of people above a certain intellectual threshold. All things from city planning, building design, bridges, computers, cars, - everything is based off the efforts of smart people, mostly smart men. Low IQ humans were previously useful for picking cotton, stacking pallets, - manual labor with little intellectual requirement - but this work is increasingly done by machines now. So in the current age, what use is someone below the intellectual threshold for complex mental labor? Practically none. The smart run all of civilization so that they can have few children and the subhuman masses can have many. It's a self-destructive system.

These issues will be come apparent soon. Humanity's next struggle is whether eugenic policies can be implemented and eugenic methods developed before civilization is beyond saving. This will probably not happen in the west, due to reaistance from normalfags for ideological and religious reasons. It's much more likely to happen in China.

There is strong resistance to eugenics, usually on the grounds of "muh nadzis" - probably because normalfags hate being reminded of their own inferiority, and also because of the self-destructive tendency of current day thought. The thought that, to ensure the continued existance of civilization, the human race needs to be maintained through selective breeding or embryo selection, is repugnant to normalfags. And if you say the human race should not only maintained, but improved- this is heresy worthy of burning at the stake. It's ironic, because selective pressures over the last 1000 years are the only reason our civilization exists, and there is no reason the opposite couldn't happen.