Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dysfunctional shitskin family and my sister blindly submits to authority.

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★
My brother has severe autism and a very low IQ. He can't hold down a job, is stuck living with my mentally ill parents, and is a virgin approaching 30. My family doesn't want to put him on disability because they think it will ruin his life. Disability payments are really low here and the cost of living is high. They think he will stop looking for work, but he can't hold down a job anyways and is nearly 30. He could still work part time or find new jobs while on disability. My dad is the one who pushes this retarded thinking the most. My dad is extremely strict, religious, low IQ, and controlling. Your typical shitskin father.

My sister juat adopts and regurgitates whatever position my father says without thinking. He is the most powerful guy in the household so she blindly submits to authority, and does everything he says. She even follows Islam more closely than everyone else because my dad constantly pressures us to. She always backs my dad in any disagreement and constantly defends him. Watching this has hardened my views that foids should not have rights. They are biologically hardwired to obey the strongest male and will rationalize it in whatever way they can.

In a better time my brother would be fucking cheap whores but because of puritanical attitudes toward sex in Islam and other Abrahamic religions that's impossible. He struggles to get an arranged marriage because of his disability.

When I look at how dysfunctional shitskin culture is and how dysfunctional my own shitskin family is, it is a miracle none of us have gone ER. Shitskin familes are walking ER and rape machines. The puritnaical attitudes toward sex combined with the default state of being an incel for this ugly race creates rape and ER. That explains the behaviour of muzzies in Europe.