Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dysfunctional Family

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
At this point I need to find a way to distant myself even more from this family. My car tire is flat and I have no clue how to switch it. So I’m stuck home.

Son of a single mother who's kinda a sheboon sometimes and I don't see my Dad anymore, so I can relate.

What a gdmf loseretard,, can't change a gdmf car tire...

every man should be able to change a tire. But that’s just not the case.
It's so brutal and cringe...

However, you can pretend to blame the mechanics that used air wrenches and over torqued the bolts!

It's so brutal and cringe...

However, you can pretend to blame the mechanics that used air wrenches and over torqued the bolts!
I’m not sure what you’re getting at but one again please be respectful, I have a sense that youre starting a fight with me or making fun of me.

Last edited:
Dysfunctional family has to be one of the traits that 99% of incels have in common

I’m not sure what you’re getting at but one again please be respectful, I have a sense that your people starting a fight with me or making fun of me.
Respect a dude that can't even change a gdmf car tire?

Yes. My family role is the punching bag/scapegoat.
People hate looking in the mirror.
Same. Sister was always the golden child and i swear to everything i own, in the 21 years i live on this earth i didnt hear them shouting a single time at my sister. Meanwhile my parents scream at me for every little shit i d or if i dont say things perfectly in the way my parents want me to

Same. Sister was always the golden child and i swear to everything i own, in the 21 years i live on this earth i didnt hear them shouting a single time at my sister. Meanwhile my parents scream at me for every little shit i d or if i dont say things perfectly in the way my parents want me to
Seems like they expect you to be their mascot and play that family role. That’s a bad role too. Your sisters role is bad too because later on she could realize her parents influenced her to do everything she did.

Seems like they expect you to be their mascot and play that family role. That’s a bad role too
A mascot is usually used to represent a company or something similiar in a good way, they dont see me that way. Im just the scapegoat
Your sisters role is bad too because later on she could realize her parents influenced her to do everything she did.
They didnt even manipulate her that much, but they tried to hardcore manipulate me since i can think

A mascot is usually used to represent a company or something similiar in a good way, they dont see me that way. Im just the scapegoat

They didnt even manipulate her that much, but they tried to hardcore manipulate me since i can think
not a mascot in that sense and yeah i understand. That makes sense. Sorry to hear that man. Money is a powerful tool

every man should be able to change a tire. But that’s just not the case.
Make sure your car is on a flat place, put the parking break on, get your jack, and tire iron out of the back and spare tire. Go under your car, you should see 2 notches on the frame where you can jack it up from, you want to do it on the side where the flat tire is at, loosen the tire nuts with the tire iron just 1 turn, Jack it up enough to free the flat tire and install the spare, fully remove the nuts, take the flat tire off, put the spare on (make sure it faces the correct way) place bolts back on tighten them well but not fully (don't rock the car or else it will fall off the jack), lower your car down, get your tire iron out and fully tighten them, you should feel click when the nuts are tight enough. go take the flat tire to tire shop for fixing/replacement

Last edited:
Make sure your car is on a flat place, put the parking break on, get your jack, and tire iron out of the back and spare tire. Go under your car, you should see 2 notches on the frame where you can jack it up from, you want to do it on the side where the flat tire is at, loosen the tire nuts with the tire iron just 1 turn, Jack it up enough to free the flat tire and install the spare, fully remove the nuts, take the flat tire off, put the spare on (make sure it faces the correct way) place bolts back on tighten them well but not fully (don't rock the car or else it will fall off the jack), lower your car down, get your tire iron out and fully tighten them, you should feel click when the nuts are tight enough. go take the flat tire to tire shop for fixing/replacement
Thank you. I’m going to start looking at it tomorrow.

I’m guessing they use money and co dependency as a means of manipulation as most parents do, even if you’re successful in life etc
Oh yeah, they actually do. I wish i wouldnt be financially dependent from them