Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dylann Roof journal entry

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
d9x7oxjsbtd41.png

Ignoring the fact that he was a stornfrontcel and couldve just JBWd his way to puss I still feel bad for him

giphy.gif

No male should reach 20+ and still be a virgin

People should read the whole thing it´s only a few pages and they are so true.

I'm white, where's puss for me?

Dylanfeel

jfl you think that guy could have gotten pussy, he was truecel and would be posting here if he were still free.

Will IT say he was an incel "terrorist" because he was literally, physically an incel or because he had opinions they would disagree with?

I'm white, where's puss for me?

You need to run just go outside theory

I understand that JBW lets you whites get laid with 0 effort, but expecting girls to bust down your door to fuck you is a bit too much, for that to happen you need to be white and a chad

I bet he was in love, he just wasn't loved back. Heads up brother

Seriously do it he is high IQ and not in the sense like this forum uses the words but he is 130 something IQ and it is obvious through his few pages of manifesto.

@turbocuckcel_7000

Seriously do it he is high IQ and not in the sense like this forum uses the words but he is 130 something IQ and it is obvious through his few pages of manifesto.
What's it called? Link?

Just because he snart doesn't make him a real killer! He was on jewpill so probably his (((doc))) set him up...

d9x7oxjsbtd41.png

Ignoring the fact that he was a stornfrontcel and couldve just JBWd his way to puss I still feel bad for him

giphy.gif

Why is his handwriting so terrible?

@turbocuckcel_7000
what's up my whigga

d9x7oxjsbtd41.png

giphy.gif

i thought he had some kind of relationship until she decided to go for a niggar, it must have been a shitty experience and dark as hell if he later said he never fell in love.

Thanks brudda, was a pain in the ass to work with gimp
lol legendary av

Just because he might have been on "jewpills" doesn´t mean they made him do it, what is this 1999 I bet video games are to blame too.
Have you seen the "side effect" list of them jewpills?

I am unaware of any church simulation games... But I can say, if you've been to a southern black church you would love those people! Might even start believing their cope! Super crazy happy folks! Totally undeserving of slaughtering...

I'm stil listeing to Boom Boom Na Na. Thanks for that song nigga :feelsokman: :heart:
no problem bro. i love the song, tbh the whole caramell catalogue is gold for speedy remixes :dab:

d9x7oxjsbtd41.png

giphy.gif

Who?

Have you seen the "side effect" list of them jewpills?

I am unaware of any church simulation games... But I can say, if you've been to a southern black church you would love those people! Might even start believing their cope! Super crazy happy folks! Totally undeserving of slaughtering...
When you say "Jewpills" I assume you are talking about SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) yes I have studies many drugs but if you think those drugs are solely responsible for mass shootings you are terrible mistaken, it all starts with a thought and once that thought of mass murder has embedded in the shooters it´s hard to get rid of that thought/dream but I am sure the SSRI´s played a role but they didn´t cause the homicidal thoughts. e.g. I seem to remember Eric Harris was on the SSRI Zoloft (Sertraline) and Dylan Klebold was not and many people have been on SSRI´s without doing any violent actions.

When you say "Jewpills" I assume you are talking about SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) yes I have studies many drugs but if you think those drugs are solely responsible for mass shootings you are terrible mistaken, it all starts with a thought and once that thought of mass murder has embedded in the shooters it´s hard to get rid of that thought/dream but I am sure the SSRI´s played a role but they didn´t cause the homicidal thoughts. e.g. I seem to remember Eric Harris was on the SSRI Zoloft (Sertraline) and Dylan Klebold was not and many people have been on SSRI´s without doing any violent actions.
That was my meaning yes.
Not everyone has similar side effects.
I did not say that's the only reason. But it surely adds fuel to the fire.

I did say this event was a hoax.

Ofc i wasn't there and cannot prove it. But from what little i know if it, makes it seem fake.

Those churchies were not niggers, they were negros.

That was my meaning yes.
Not everyone has similar side effects.
I did not say that's the only reason. But it surely adds fuel to the fire.

I did say this event was a hoax.

Ofc i wasn't there and cannot prove it. But from what little i know if it, makes it seem fake.

Those churchies were not niggers, they were negros.
At least we can agree on that if some people have homicidal thoughts and are on SSRI´s it can add fuel to the fire but of course not always as you said "not everyone has similar side effects". We all have different pain chemistry so drugs effects of slighty or even more differently e.g people seem to love cocaine when they try it for me it´s just anxiety in powder form.

And for the "victims" in that church I don´t feel bad for them, they died so they don´t suffer and I am a misanthropist I see humans as a plague like a virus that spread which can´t be denied and that he targeted black people I am not concerned about we are all humans so had he targeted whites it would have been just as good I see it as regulation just like hunters regulate other animals like white bloodcells attacking a virus.

At least we can agree on that if some people have homicidal thoughts and are on SSRI´s it can add fuel to the fire but of course not always as you said "not everyone has similar side effects". We all have different pain chemistry so drugs effects of slighty or even more differently e.g people seem to love cocaine when they try it for me it´s just anxiety in powder form.

And for the "victims" in that church I don´t feel bad for them, they died so they don´t suffer and I am a misanthropist I see humans as a plague like a virus that spread which can´t be denied and that he targeted black people I am not concerned about we are all humans so had he targeted whites it would have been just as good I see it as regulation just like hunters regulate other animals like white bloodcells attacking a virus.
If they actually died, then perhaps it was good since churchies reproduce larger families.

My main complaint with "the Dylann story" was he didn't go to a majority black school and do his thing there.

If they actually died, then perhaps it was good since churchies reproduce larger families.

My main complaint with "the Dylann story" was he didn't go to a majority black school and do his thing there.
Fair enough he would have a higher kill count but he chose it out of the historical fact of the black church, but a former black friend of his said he didn´t seem racist so it don´t make much sense.

Fair enough he would have a higher kill count but he chose it out of the historical fact of the black church, but a former black friend of his said he didn´t seem racist so it don´t make much sense.
Just another disposable cracker...

Besides, if he dug just a tiny bit deeper he would found out about the (((dutch))) slavers!

Trust his friend more than the (((media))).