Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dyke gets knocked the fuck out

The punishment fits the crime

She deserved it, maybe she should've thought about the possibility of retaliation before attacking someone.

The cuck yelling "you just hit a girl" needs to be put up against the wall and shot tbh.

She deserved it, maybe she should've thought about the possibility of retaliation before attacking someone.

The cuck yelling "you just hit a girl" needs to be put up against the wall and shot tbh.
Fuck that cuck. If someone told me “you just hit a girl” I would say “I AM a girl, I identify as one and if you tell me otherwise then you need to check your privilege.” Use society’s degeneracy against them.

Based.
Dykes are just as bad if not worse than self-hating deathnic whores.

She should have been given an actual reason to call emergency services

what a fucking trash generation

Man I can feel the rage in the retaliation punch. God knows if some black dyke hit me my autism rage would come out.

Based.
Dykes are just as bad if not worse than self-hating deathnic whores.
Something about dykes piss me off. Possibly the fact that they are automatically femshits

WTF are you talking about? We shouldn't do that. I strongly disagree.

The bullets are for the honored

dykes are pretty much winy manleets