Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dyke dating app uses facial recognition technology to ban trannies

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do

Why are there trannies on twoxchromosomes? They don't have two x chromosomes.

God how could they. This should be a national level issue

Not based. Mtf troons are based for harrasing foids

Only women are allowed to do this.

Why are they so scared though? After all, every time somebody talked about meeting a tranny in public, those people loved to say that there are more trans people than we realize and that all of us could be sitting next to a trans person right now and not even realize it. Since so many of them apparently pass, surely this won't hurt them, right:feelsthink:? And every time one of them talked about the pain of not passing, the other trannies would just swarm him with "passing doesn't matter:soy::foidSoy:", so, if it doesn't matter, I once again fail to see the problem here:feelshaha:.

I'm pretty sure all of the mods there are trannies, it was a minor meme when the last actual woman on their mod team left some time ago :feelskek::feelskek: .

omg they are seething in the replies. stupid redditors

They should all date flamboyant drag queen tranny niggers!

You dont need an AI to call out a troon

Not based.
If I have to suffer in jew clown-world so should foids.
If men invented something similar to block fat foids or whatever there would be outrage.
Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend. let trannies and foids fight eachother, it only benefits us.

They don't want aids

Troons will mass report the app for transphobia and watch it get taken down.

This will only exclude the trannies that don't pass and that are treated like freaks that you can't make fun of anyway. Funny how it always comes back down to looks.

Not based. Mtf troons are based for harrasing foids
Do you types not understand that most foidists support troids and most MtF troids are foidists themselves?? MtFs aren’t our “based allies”, they’re mentally unstable, pedophilic giga-perverts who hate us non-Chad straight men more than they do any biofoid. Most of IT are MtF troons

Trannies are our fellow men, and we should all be looking out for our fellow men against women. This is not cool.

Trannies are our fellow men, and we should all be looking out for our fellow men against women. This is not cool.
Back to Reddit, tranny

Fucking dykes hate men so much that even self castratii surgically womanizing themselves are dalits.

God I hope so.
No safe space for foids.
Troons are the sacred cows atop all other protected classes. They took that role from women and every time they get reminded of this, it makes them seethe and lash out uncontrollably to no end. That's why some of the most transphobic people out there are feminist foids who are malding with jealousy over their special status in society getting usurped by somebody else. Serves them right.

Last edited:
dyke vs tranny top 10 anime battles

I hope more trannies invade women's spaces and sports so that they keep getting owned and raped

They're the closest thing to a WMD we can use against femtards that we have in western soyciety. That's all I'm willing to give them credit for.

Last edited:
This will only exclude the trannies that don't pass and that are treated like freaks that you can't make fun of anyway. Funny how it always comes back down to looks.
A computer would be able to detect a tranny that “passes”

@Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 isn’t fag defense against the rules? Btw this reads like something a soydditor wrote. “THiS iS nOt CoOL, BrO!!”:soy::foidSoy::feelstastyman:

The 2024 join date certainly isn’t helping him either, if he/she/it isn’t from Reddit, then they’re probably from TikTok.

Also, might be wise to check their IP to see if it matches with that of Intellectual or PacinoTroon

@Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 isn’t fag defense against the rules? Btw this reads like something a soydditor wrote. “THiS iS nOt CoOL, BrO!!”:soy::foidSoy::feelstastyman:

The 2024 join date certainly isn’t helping him either, if he/she/it isn’t from Reddit, then they’re probably from TikTok.

Also, might be wise to check their IP to see if it matches with that of Intellectual or PacinoTroon
I really can't gauge how retarded you have to be to miss a joke that obvious. Perhaps read a book to work your rusted brain a little bit before snitching on your fellow users, you little bitch?

I really can't gauge how retarded you have to be to miss a joke that obvious. Perhaps read a book to work your rusted brain a little bit before snitching on your fellow users, you little bitch?

@Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 you know damn well what he said didn’t read like a joke. He’s only backtracking on his words after learning he could catch a violation for them

Clown vs clown

A computer would be able to detect a tranny that “passes”
I thought that, but that supposes that there is something apparent in the face which always indicates gender, which I'm not so sure about.

They need to invent chromosome scanners. That'll fix it.

they are mentally ill. do you think they can read a biology book without chocking on the pages?

:feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609-013629-970.png
    Screenshot_20240609-013629-970.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 16
Why are they so scared though? After all, every time somebody talked about meeting a tranny in public, those people loved to say that there are more trans people than we realize and that all of us could be sitting next to a trans person right now and not even realize it. Since so many of them apparently pass, surely this won't hurt them, right:feelsthink:? And every time one of them talked about the pain of not passing, the other trannies would just swarm him with "passing doesn't matter:soy::foidSoy:", so, if it doesn't matter, I once again fail to see the problem here:feelshaha:.

I'm pretty sure all of the mods there are trannies, it was a minor meme when the last actual woman on their mod team left some time ago :feelskek::feelskek: .
:worryfeels: