Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dying peacefully

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
The last moments must be bliss, you feel life slowly fading away, you have no use to the world anymore, no interest in any aspect of it. Everything is clear Now only the beyond concerns you. This is one of the descriprions of death ive read recently, of a soldier in battle:
It had got me at last. At the same time as feeling I had been hit, I felt the bullet taking away my life. I had felt Death’s hand once before, on the road at Mory – but this time his grip was firmer and more determined. As I came down heavily on the bottom of the trench, I was convinced it was all over. Strangely, that moment is one of very few in my life of which I am able to say they were utterly happy. I understood, as in a flash of lightning, the true inner purpose and form of my life. I felt surprise and disbelief that it was to end there and then, but this surprise had something untroubled and almost merry about it. Then I heard the firing grow less, as if I were a stone sinking under the surface of some turbulent water. Where I was going, there was neither war nor enmity.

I hear Hell is nice this time of year.

The last moments must be bliss, you feel life slowly fading away, you have no use to the world anymore, no interest in any aspect of it. Everything is clear Now only the beyond concerns you. This is one of the descriprions of death ive read recently, of a soldier in battle:
It had got me at last. At the same time as feeling I had been hit, I felt the bullet taking away my life. I had felt Death’s hand once before, on the road at Mory – but this time his grip was firmer and more determined. As I came down heavily on the bottom of the trench, I was convinced it was all over. Strangely, that moment is one of very few in my life of which I am able to say they were utterly happy. I understood, as in a flash of lightning, the true inner purpose and form of my life. I felt surprise and disbelief that it was to end there and then, but this surprise had something untroubled and almost merry about it. Then I heard the firing grow less, as if I were a stone sinking under the surface of some turbulent water. Where I was going, there was neither war nor enmity.
you write well I like this.

Death in battle is the least peaceful experience i can think of.
Shitlodas of adrenaline etc... and most soldiers are hyper-bluepilled or redpilled - this is why they joined or did not avoid drafting in the first place - so they want to live bcz they think that thy will be heros with a lot of pussy once they back home. Which is obviously a lie.

Anyways dying peacefully (doesn't matter where and how) is my biggest dream now.

Death in battle is the least peaceful experience i can think of.
He didnt appear to feel pain resulting from the bullet wound. And Junger actually ran away from home to join the army so he was seeking adventure

He didnt appear to feel pain resulting from the bullet wound. And Junger actually ran away from home to join the army so he was seeking adventure
seeking adventure = bluepill

dying peacefully sounds like a comfier version of falling asleep at this point

never being born > witnessing death

I want a 10/10 stacy executioner to give me a lethal injection

Last edited:
I want to die peacefully nearly every day. I ask for the eternal sleep before I put my head to my pillow and close my eyes but I keep waking up.

I wouldn't notice anything if I died right now

Yeah not suffering would be good.

Most deaths feel peaceful, according to statistics

Suicide by inhaling helium is quick and painless, if done right, as death comes shortly after one loses consciousness. Sounds pretty peaceful.

Suicide by inhaling helium is quick and painless, if done right, as death comes shortly after one loses consciousness. Sounds pretty peaceful.
Id rather die in battle

I hope so
You feel like ur getting high apparently, since the brain unleashes a bunch of chemicals before you die. of course assuming you wont die of head trauma or some shit

Sounds cool ngl
Yeah its why most people get these "out of body" / visits heaven/hell stories. Its related to the chemicals and how you see death. If I see death as reincarnation. I could be drugged enough to see me coming out of some foids cunt loll

Not 4 me, imma go bio-ingeenerieng to become ageless.

See ya :dab:

I just corrected because that can make the time pill harder to swallow :feelzez:
It already is the hardest to swallow :feelsrope:

Not even Chad can deny nature