Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dying in a war is the most cucked thing imaginable

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine being cannon fodder to increase the power and prestige of the Chads at the top. Pathetic. :feelshaha:

Imagine dying for Israel :feelshaha:

What if you commit war crimes first? What if you get to round up people and shoot everybody except the one ugliest guy in the village?

Depends.
For some it might be a chance to live out their violent fantasies, so it's cool for them.
For the major part of males it's cucked, yes.

Depends.
For some it might be a chance to live out their violent fantasies, so it's cool for them.
For the major part of males it's cucked, yes.
No, if you can die or be nuremberg'd it's cucked.

Something like Arthur Harris where you can just bomb cities to your hearts content with little consequences, yeah that's based.

Diasgree with some of the comments here, even if you want to go ER all it takes is one well aimed bullet and you're toast. Let alone getting out alive as a cripple.

I've always found that war is pointless and an act of selfishness by the ones at the top, here I'll write it short for you:
"Oh I'm salty that x country is getting a lot of recognition, but since I'm too much of a pussy to go kill the president myself I'll send a literal army of cucks to fight for me. Gg ez"
Yeah that's war in a nutshell

its most cuked thing in existence, image dying wile foids are painting their toes

i would only do it to commit warcrimes

I mean if the society is good for you and you have a stake in it (say if u have kids or something) it’s pretty based, but if the society is soy and fucking u over its cucked as fuck

not like US troops die anyway, 999999.9999999% don’t and sit around.