Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dying bedroom in your mid 20’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
This is what awaits you if you are a fakecel who can ascend. Being in a relationship does not mean she's attracted to you. You are not immune to blackpill lookism truths even if you somehow get into a relationship

And to remind you:
WantSexOften

I laughed out loud ngl

"didn't we just have sex the other day"
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

People with dead bedrooms are the same ones that call us incels while failing to look at themselves.

People with dead bedrooms are the same ones that call us incels while failing to look at themselves.
If you live the "dying bedroom" dream, then you're nothing more than an incel in my book.

Delusional Betabux

He Not quite realizing It yet
His Position as a Mere Tool for her

Conclusion: Never move in with a Woman watsoever.

Dont have Long Relationshits

Be good Looking

"...didn’t we just have sex the other day?? Oops, sorry, love, I forgot it wasn't you..."

Has he tried smacking the shit out of her? That usually works

It started when they moved in together.

Seems to me that there is a simple solution to try then.

Nobody is immune to the blackpill.

"didn't we just have sex the other day"
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Perfectly shows that she is not attracted to him.
If she was, she would want it just as much as he wants it. Or even if her drive is somewhat smaller, she would still let him have sex with her because of the love and attraction she feels for him.
But this one sentence is a perfect proof that she considers sex with him as an uncomfortable obligation that she has to participate in maybe 2-3 times a week.

There's really no winning for men in the dating/mating game. Women have all the power, and can cuck you ruthlessly with no consequences.

Men sat on their asses and allowed all their rights to be taken from them.

100% being cheated on

Like all males of that sub

All the foids there are cheaters

I'm a petty cunt in that I will laugh at normalfags who are miserable in their relationshits.

There's really no winning for men in the dating/mating game. Women have all the power, and can cuck you ruthlessly with no consequences.
Back in the old days you could beat the shit out of your woman if she refused to have sex with you. Now it's called "rape" when you do it today(rape with a foid that you've had sex with 100s of time already? jfl).

Back in the old days you could beat the shit out of your woman if she refused to have sex with you. Now it's called "rape" when you do it today(rape with a foid that you've had sex with 100s of time already? jfl).
"Marital rape" is :feelsclown: . One of the duties of a wife is to have sex with her husband on command.

"Marital rape" is :feelsclown: . One of the duties of a wife is to have sex with her husband on command.
Think about you working your ass off to betabuxx for some used up roastie and she won't even reward you with sex which is something incredibly easy to do. 15 maybe 20 minutes everyday. Jeeez. How lazy do you need to be?

I guarantee she is a landwhale.

Not all men what about CHADS.?

Exactly it's rigged in there favour they can't lose along with the gang of simps they have lined up.