Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dying after 42 hours of non-stop gaming at an internet cafe. Absolute state of ricecels!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

A good way to die tbh , then again you need to make sure you dont eat and drink through the whole thing

Maybe not sleep either , but that could be hard.

Me after playing Starfield.

Average “kpop and BBC is taking over bro, wite bois are screwed” poster

A good way to die tbh
There are a lot of worse ways to go.

• dying in a warzone fighting for the Jewish elite
  • dying homeless on the streets due to exposure
  • being stabbed to desth by a rabid group of teenage foids

Average “kpop and BBC is taking over bro, wite bois are screwed” poster
Kpop is obviously cope but many people here unfortunately live in soy shithole areas where blacks are preferred over whites

A good way to die tbh , then again you need to make sure you dont eat and drink through the whole thing

it's pretty easy to not drink/eat while gaming

What's the official cause of death? I have a hard time believing he died from too much caffeine unless he was using caffeine powder.

What's the official cause of death? I have a hard time believing he died from too much caffeine unless he was using caffeine powder.
I had my school coach tell me a story how a sprinter drank an energy drink before a meet and died of a heart attack while running.

Combined with extreme sleep deprivation and the fact that he most likely was malnourished due to a diet of cup ramen and energy drinks it is not too far fetched that he kicked the bucket.

I doubt he slept that well the night before as well. Not getting enough sleep over a long period of time can cause serious health issues because the body uses that time to repair itself.

atleast he died doing what he loved the most

damn, sorry that happened to you bro @mistersinister