Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dwarfcels I have a blackpill for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
We're going to get shorter with age :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: so If you're now 173 cm, in your fifties you're gonna be shorter by at least 3 cm.

@Napoleon de Geso height mogs most this forum

192 cm and a chad lite face, @Monk of Failure has seen his chad lite face aswel
Wow he's a fucking giant!!! And a chadlite face on the top of that!!! Anyway maybe he suffers from severe mental disorders...

3cm is just over an inch. I'm not panicked. A drop in the bucket.

The agepill destroyed me tbh. Imagine being a shittier version of yourself once you hit the wall.

It's over

Wow he's a fucking giant!!! And a chadlite face on the top of that!!! Anyway maybe he suffers from severe mental disorders...
Yea he's fucked in the head tbh

The agepill destroyed me tbh. Imagine being a shittier version of yourself once you hit the wall.

It's over
In April, I’ll turn 25 and I’m already feeling the enormous weight of the age pill. I’m already ugly so it doesn’t matter for me that much. I’m afraid of hair loss and getting shorter tbh. I’m also feeling that I missed the most beautiful years from 16 years old to 24 : never experienced teenage love, never had great and real friends except one guy that I stopped talking to him a year ago, not even female friends and many other things... I spent the best years of my life hiding in my bedroom playing games fapping and watching soytube. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
In April, I’ll turn 25 and I’m already feeling the enormous weight of the black pill. I’m already ugly so it doesn’t matter for me that much. I’m afraid of hair loss and getting shorter tbh. I’m also feeling that I missed the most beautiful years from 16 years old to 24 : never experienced teenage love, never had great and real friends except one guy that I stopped talking with him a year ago, not even female friends and many other things... I spent the best years of my life hiding in my bedroom playing games fapping and watching soytube. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Same tbh I'm not that old but if things keep rolling the way they are now I'll most likely become just like you ngl. One thing I hate is that my family could EASILY make me skip a year from college/hs to pay facial surgery for me using the money they saved. But ofc these pathetic boomers think muhh degree, study and muuuh hardwork will help me get anywhere. Jfl I'm gonna be old as shit once I get out of college and my youthful life will be over practically.

Yea he's fucked in the head tbh
It’s not over for him. Being ugly and short cannot be changed. But mental disorders can be cured tbh. He must hurry to seek help before he turn 30

It’s not over for him. Being ugly and short cannot be changed. But mental disorders can be cured tbh. He must hurry to seek help before he turn 30
He's already in his 30's but he identifes as a Transageist 16 year old

Same tbh I'm not that old but if things keep rolling the way they are now I'll most likely become just like you ngl. One thing I hate is that my family could EASILY make me skip a year from college/hs to pay facial surgery for me using the money they saved. But ofc these pathetic boomers think muhh degree, study and muuuh hardwork will help me get anywhere. Jfl I'm gonna be old as shit once I get out of college and my youthful life will be over practically.
Brocel! You have to make your parents understand that life as an ugly man now is hell. It’s difficult to convince boomers but try as hard as you can. A college degree will only help you get a used up single mom. If you’re 21 or below I really advise you to looksmax, gymmax, NTmax. Do something to improve your life.
He's already in his 30's but he identifes as a Transageist 16 year old
It’s over for him.

There is no God, this proves it

Brocel! You have to make your parents understand that life as an ugly man now is hell. It’s difficult to convince boomers but try as hard as you can. A college degree will only help you get a used up single mom. If you’re 21 or below I really advise you to looksmax, gymmax, NTmax. Do something to improve your life.
I'm trying my best dedsrs it's gonna be hard but perhaps I could convince them tho. Btw I'm already NTmaxxed (bit of anxiety sometimes ngl) and kinda gymmaxxed (strong af but still framecel/not ripped) but I still need a lot of training)

I'll be less than 5'3 :feelscry:

It will be beyond over at that age so I don't care

by that time leg lengthening hopefully will be mastered