Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dwarf is referred to as "3ft 10" not by a name

They have no names because it's too distracting. Fuck

Hes only acknowledged for his height. They dont give a shit who he is

He can run /ss/ game

Cope.
He's white and decent looking. He already banged half of the cast.

he will never know the joy of driving a car or riding the big rides at amusement parks. he can barely enjoy the simply things in life. Then to add on to that people barrage him with heightist insults. truly suicidefuel

he will never know the joy of driving a car or riding the big rides at amusement parks. he can barely enjoy the simply things in life. Then to add on to that people barrage him with heightist insults. truly suicidefuel
cant run JBW in thailand, better off dead tbh

At least he's blonde.

cant run JBW in thailand, better off dead tbh
tbh even noodlewhores wouldn't find him attractive they at least require whites to be about or a inch or two taller than them

OP is an actual 5ft4 manlet, you idiot.
How am i stupid?
How was i supposed to know that?
Why would you insult me like that?
Not even fellow incels would stop insulting me
It never even began for my low IQ self

Don't make empty accusations.
5'4'' is like the average in Peru anyway, i highly doubt you can be a realcel by height alone if white. You can disprove my point, but there is no reason to insult me. I thought we were all in this deep shit together.

I never drove, went t an amusement park, got made fun of.

Just number like in concentration camps :lul:

Big if true
Cucc

It's over for hobbitcels

Suicide on the spot tier genetics

Any idea why he was banned again?

Any idea why he was banned again?
I'll ask him. Pretty sure it was because he replied to one of my threads with a pointless post insulting me. Because I was warned for replying to it with an equally pointless reply

I'll ask him. Pretty sure it was because he replied to one of my threads with a pointless post insulting me. Because I was warned for replying to it with an equally pointless reply
I see. Can you give the link? I just want to know what kind of behavior gets you banned.

They say "3 10 chef" in the title to make the video more clickbaity so it gets more views

they say his name in the video

I see. Can you give the link? I just want to know what kind of behavior gets you banned.
It was one of my posts from last night. It was likely a warning for low effort post since he already has a high warning level

Props to him for staying strong despite the rude remarks. I'm 5'7" and want to ldar and er