Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dutchman goes ER on a muslim foid in the Netherlands

Anybody care to translate what he's saying

"ER"? I only see 2 normies beating up a foid, and both are probably abusive Chads and you can bet she'll suck his cock after the beating for how wet she is, he looks tall too. fuck this braindead shit post.
ok GrAYniggER

Clickbait title lmao retard

I expected more but still very cool made my day much better

Anybody care to translate what he's saying
he said :'' that dude on .is pancakecel is a bbcfag i saw him yesterday with his oneitis and the bvll''

he said :'' that dude on .is pancakecel is a bbcfag i saw him yesterday with his oneitis and the bvll''
That's a lazy attempt at humour, even for you. Try again

kicked the bomb out of al-shapoop

"ER"? I only see 2 normies beating up a foid, and both are probably abusive Chads and you can bet she'll suck his cock after the beating for how wet she is, he looks tall too. fuck this braindead shit post.
You must be ultra-clapped to consider any of those two "chads".