Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dutch woman, 29, granted euthanasia approval on grounds of mental suffering

A foid just coincidentally decides to commit sudoku before she hits her 30s jfl

Foids always gets the most attention in media when it's about suicide, cancer etc.

Lol, good riddance , imagine being a white foid in 2024 west(the greatest place to be at, as a foid in any given point in history) and still end up committing sudoku. Third worlders like us deserve euthanasia more than these privileged bastards.

easy mode yet still fails

how pathetic are foids

8192.jpg
7380.jpg

Fucking privileged bitch. I hope her euthanization goes according to plan without any normgroid intervention.

Foids always gets the most attention in media when it's about suicide, cancer etc.
While she was getting euthanized, a 1000 ugly men committed suicide in brutal ways and none cares.

I hope her euthanasia ends up a freak accident and she survives with crippling career ending injuries in Morrowind

>Born in the Netherlands
>White woman
>Decent looking
>Fucks Chad of course
>Still decides to attention whore at 29 about killing herself

I hate women so much it's unreal. She's literally making fun of all lonely and actually depressed men who have ever lived this way. This is a direct insult. God, why are women so hateable.

If only euthanasia was available in this hell hole called America :feelsbadman:

She should be made brain dead via cattle bolt gun and used as a breeding pig for lonely men

Lol, good riddance , imagine being a white foid in 2024 west(the greatest place to be at, as a foid in any given point in history) and still end up committing sudoku.
This

Lol, good riddance , imagine being a white foid in 2024 west(the greatest place to be at, as a foid in any given point in history) and still end up committing sudoku. Third worlders like us deserve euthanasia more than these privileged bastards.

>Born in the Netherlands
>White woman
>Decent looking
>Fucks Chad of course
>Still decides to attention whore at 29 about killing herself

I hate women so much it's unreal. She's literally making fun of all lonely and actually depressed men who have ever lived this way. This is a direct insult. God, why are women so hateable.
Netherlandcels should visit her grave and piss on it. Fuck that whore with most fakest depression known to mankind. Doctor should prescribe her Afranistan therapy with lashes and smashing her stupid face.