Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutch people are ugly

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck, I wrote a whole post, it just randomly reloaded and got deleted. Basically explaining how ugly the average guy on the Dutch dating site is. Fuck it's all gone, fuck.

I will re-write parts of it later but I am too fucking pissed that it's all deleted.

Basically I registered with a toiletfishing account, I checked out male profiles, most men are short, bald, and ugly. Dutch toilets are even uglier. But looks don't matter if you're a toilet because male attention is infinite and men are NEVER picky.

Then I wrote a whole part about how scientific research shows that toilets in a relationship with an ugly man are happier and that the Netherlands is one of the happiest countries in the world because the men are so ugly here. Fuck.

Ragefuel for @Ahnfeltia

Yeah it's a common misconception here that dutch people are total moggers. Most dutch people look very goofy, the only thing that saves them is their height.

Imagine being Dutch jfl

The uglier you are (if white) the more hardworking you are as thats how you passed on your genes. Doesnt apply to ethnics cause they just rape

Fuck, I wrote a whole post, it just randomly reloaded and got deleted. Basically explaining how ugly the average guy on the Dutch dating site is. Fuck it's all gone, fuck.

I will re-write parts of it later but I am too fucking pissed that it's all deleted.

Basically I registered with a toiletfishing account, I checked out male profiles, most men are short, bald, and ugly. Dutch toilets are even uglier. But looks don't matter if you're a toilet because male attention is infinite and men are NEVER picky.

Then I wrote a whole part about how scientific research shows that toilets in a relationship with an ugly man are happier and that the Netherlands is one of the happiest countries in the world because the men are so ugly here. Fuck.
HET IS AFGELOPEN MET DIT KUTKANKERTERINGTYFUSLAND

I would assume guys on non-Tinder dating platforms usually tend to be uglier than average, given how tinder has more of a reputation as a hookup app at this point

god i wish i lived there

cope, rope, extra hope