Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutch journalist Ans Boerma got kicked out of Turkey because she helped and dated an ISIS terrorist and helped him get into the Netherlands.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Oke this news is currently going viral in the Netherlands, this is a Dutch female and a practicing Christian for fuck sake! She went to Turkey to help refugees and act as a local journalist, but she got a relationship with a Syrian ISIS fighter there. Right now the Turkish government kicked her out of the land because of her being related to terrorism and the Dutch government will probably persecute her on helping to false papers for the Syrian ISIS terrorist.

This is her:

Source of the news:

https://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/22...lp-syrische-ex-vriend-aan-valse-papieren.html (the government TV station NOS)

Her looksmatch roped 30 years ago.

She should be sent to a firing line to be shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if this news story is fake. And they want white women to copy her behavior to prevent white men from breeding.

I wouldn't be surprised if this news story is fake. And they want white women to copy her behavior to prevent white men from breeding.

It's not fake, already been confirmed by both Turkish and Dutch government sources.

personality bro

Chaddam always wins.

Her looksmatch is on this website right now

This is funny, but not as funny as the 16 year old whore who has to wear a bag around her ass for the rest of her life.

Sorry for the message repeating five times, my internet is shit and I kept hitting post because it wouldn’t go through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back