Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dutch is the worst European language

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
D5898131 C16C 410E 8F0D 3DEAFD562438

@Babica Yaga
@HidekiTojota
Guys I’m rlly sorry, but Dutch literally sounds like if a retarded foreigner spoke English. How do you defend this sentence?

DANK VOOR DE REMINDER!!!! WE GAAN ZO!!!!

DANK DE DUNK DOO DEE ZOO ZEE

Sounds so weird, are they even human?

Images 9
Logintoviewthiscomment 462d60304b5d868df18656bce9f831a9

Man, it literally looks like fucking gobbledygook. VOOR DEEN HAAAG NOOIT

HALLOO I AME FROOOME DE NEDERLAND I SPAAKEN DOOTCH RIJK?
Niet slecht :feelsokman:

Mijn vrouw's zwarte vriendje zegt dat je gemeen tegen me bent

@Indari thoughts?

FUck you ameritard shitter

Soon All eur languages will be eliminated

Soon All eur languages will be eliminated
Cope retard, globalism will have us all (probably) speaking English. I doubt Arabic will exist in a few decades with the huge de populations of the Middle East and the rapid dereligiousization of the world. The Arabic language is collapsed so hard that you and all your Arabic buddies speak English here. English is growing while every other language is dying (and this is not a good thing)

It is a strange language. I don't think I have ran into anyone in the Netherlands who doesn't speak fluent English. From what I hear many university courses are taught in English because the teaching materials are not available in Dutch. Apparently many books are not available written in Dutch either.

I actually quite like Afrikaans. I work with a lot of South Africans and I can sort of work out what they are saying.

Cope retard, globalism will have us all (probably) speaking English. I doubt Arabic will exist in a few decades with the huge de populations of the Middle East and the rapid dereligiousization of the world. The Arabic language is collapsed so hard that you and all your Arabic buddies speak English here. English is growing while every other language is dying (and this is not a good thing)
The arabic language will always stand because arabic people are a proud race and a superior race. All white languages will fold once the whites go extinct. Not saying this to be mean but yoi know whites give in easily

The arabic language will always stand because arabic people are a proud race and a superior race.
25FE58F5 0291 40E0 BE73 63D6C5C61E2D
5027C4BF 1D88 4842 86FB 25175C776A73

62B03E9C 1CA4 4FFC A9E6 8A93A19440E5

Not saying this to be mean but yoi know whites give in easily
it’s like you forget the British and French controlled the Middle East, and that it was a WHITE GUY (Lawrence of Arabia) that freed your ass originally from the ottomans in 1918!

LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg
You do know the first hadith is a lie and uncomfirmed right? You post lies, but here are the facts:

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

Arabs win again.
it’s like you forget the British and French controlled the Middle East, and that it was a WHITE GUY (Lawrence of Arabia) that freed your ass originally from the ottomans in 1918!
British and french controlled small seperate countries that they were 20 times bigger than. Don't forget that like 20 muslims conquered all of spain and french. Also the jews literally beat germany and then made them pay them money :lul: :lul: You also lost to vietnam lmao haveyou ever won anything? Whatexactly is a white person proud of???

British and french controlled small seperate countries that they were 20 times bigger than.
How’d they get to that point tho? How did the British take colonies (like india) that were 200x its home population? The population of iraq and Syria were more than of Britain, so why did you let yourself get raped by them? Cuz u suck
Don't forget that like 20 muslims conquered all of spain and french.
They got the Spanish. And the Jews helped the Arabs take Spain over anyway. Once they got into France they got smashed at Tours.
Also the jews literally beat germany and then made them pay them money :lul: :lul: You also lost to vietnam lmao haveyou ever won anything? Whatexactly is a white person proud of???
What is an Arab person proud of? Iraq and Syria’s borders were literally created by European powers. Lawrence of Arabia had to get you off your fat lazy ass to fight the ottomans so you could free yourself. A British guy was responsible for the OG Arab independence movement bro

How’d they get to that point tho? How did the British take colonies (like india) that were 200x its home population? The population of iraq and Syria were more than of Britain, so why did you let yourself get raped by them? Cuz u suck
Because that was during the britian empire when they literally had all the soldiers?? How did like 20 muslims takeover spain and france?? Why did white people spread women's rights world white and now are gay and trannies? Oh yeah because it's a naturally weak submissive race.
They got the Spanish. And the Jews helped the Arabs take Spain over anyway. Once they got into France they got smashed at Tours.
yeah, you get brutally and utterly owned and just make shit up. Like 5 muslims took over spain and france. your people are very weak submisiive.
What is an Arab person proud of? Iraq and Syria’s borders were literally created by European powers. Lawrence of Arabia had to get you off your fat lazy ass to fight the ottomans so you could free yourself. A British guy was responsible for the OG Arab independence movement bro
We innovated most of techolonogy, we're the only people who stand up to jews, we're the only threat to jew/white coallation, we're the gatekeepers of culture and the only based race.
whites on the other hand? Low T, low iq, physically weak, culture of trannies and globohomo, slaves to the jews and pay them money, and literally enitrely mutts. I will never understand how a white can be proud feels like the ultiimate cope

Because that was during the britian empire when they literally had all the soldiers?? How did like 20 muslims takeover spain and france??
Not even 20, it was an invasion from both Arabs and blacks (Afro semites) and Jews funded it. And once you hit actual Western Europe (tours, France) you got fucking decimated. You’re such a coper
yeah, you get brutally and utterly owned and just make shit up. Like 5 muslims took over spain and france. your people are very weak submisiive.
The golden age of Jews was in Spain during Muslim takeover
And you didn’t make it to France, you made it to literally the border.
We innovated most of techolonogy, we're the only people who stand up to jews, we're the only threat to jew/white coallation, we're the gatekeepers of culture and the only based race.
whites on the other hand? Low T, low iq, physically weak, culture of trannies and globohomo, slaves to the jews and pay them money, and literally enitrely mutts. I will never understand how a white can be proud feels like the ultiimate cope
You didn’t do any of that, and you as you have been since the Muslim invasions, been puppets of Jews.

Lawrence of Arabia freed your dumb ass from the ottomans, so maybe thank me for you living. Say “thank you Lawrence of Arabia!!”

Not even 20, it was an invasion from both Arabs and blacks (Afro semites) and Jews funded it. And once you hit actual Western Europe (tours, France) you got fucking decimated. You’re such a coper
Literally 5 muslims took over spain and france. you are so insecure right now that you're desperatly trying to justify it. Why do white people always get taken over and beaten by people much smaller?
You didn’t do any of that, and you as you have been since the Muslim invasions, been puppets of Jews.

Lawrence of Arabia freed your dumb ass from the ottomans, so maybe thank me for you living. Say “thank you Lawrence of Arabia!!”
We innovated maths, structures, literature, and oh yeah flight. you're welcome btw.
Arabs are the gatekeepers, whites are the parasites.

Literally 5 muslims took over spain and france. you are so insecure right now that you're desperatly trying to justify it. Why do white people always get taken over and beaten by people much smaller?
Cope.
You outnumbered the French and STILL lost. And then the reconquista happened despite you outnumbering them.
We innovated maths, structures, literature, and oh yeah flight. you're welcome btw.
Arabs are the gatekeepers, whites are the parasites.
Yeah see that cope? That cope because you know Lawrence of Arabia is literally responsible for the formation and existance of your country. Infact, I don’t even need to go into word games over who invented what (we invented more anyway) anymore, I can just bring up Lawrence of Arabia.

View attachment 429783View attachment 429784
View attachment 429785

lmao look at your maps. No sources whatsoever. How am I supposed to believe in them? you retarded cum stain. Next time you post a picture provide a credible source(fyi stormfront is not a credible source lol)
You do know the first hadith is a lie and uncomfirmed right? You post lies, but here are the facts:

Arabs win again.

British and french controlled small seperate countries that they were 20 times bigger than. Don't forget that like 20 muslims conquered all of spain and french. Also the jews literally beat germany and then made them pay them money :lul: :lul: You also lost to vietnam lmao haveyou ever won anything? Whatexactly is a white person proud of???
Yup, your maps atleast had sources at the bottom.
Any unbiased 3rd person would rather believe in you than the above cum stain.

Cope.
You outnumbered the French and STILL lost. And then the reconquista happened despite you outnumbering them.

Yeah see that cope? That cope because you know Lawrence of Arabia is literally responsible for the formation and existance of your country. Infact, I don’t even need to go into word games over who invented what (we invented more anyway) anymore, I can just bring up Lawrence of Arabia.
Literally 5 muslims took over all of spain and france. That literally is embarassing if I white a white nationalist(oxymoron if you ask me).
You're welcome for your maths, for your internet, for your flight, for the evolution of language and for the only based cultures left. we are the based people. You are the cucked ones. the antichrist is white
lmao look at your maps. No sources whatsoever. How am I supposed to believe in them? you retarded cum stain. Next time you post a picture provide a credible source(fyi stormfront is not a credible source lol)

Yup, your maps atleast had sources at the bottom.
Any unbiased 3rd person would rather believe in you than the above cum stain.
He also literally use an undocumented hadith. He lies like a jew(and looks like one too)

Do you really want me to bring up sources for already proven fact? Bore... I didn’t think I’d need to because we’re talking about something well established already. I didn’t think someone would ask for sources on water is wet subjects, but whatever.

here you go though, just for you.

Do I need to bring up the Iq scores or are we already well established on that one too? Oh you know what I think I will anyway just for you.

Pietschnig, Jakob, and Martin Voracek. “One Century of Global IQ Gains: A Formal Meta-Analysis of the Flynn Effect (1909-2010).” Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2015, 282-306. doi:10.1177/1745691615577701.

Pisa, 2015 results: volume 1, excellence and equity in education OECD 2016
Literally 5 muslims took over all of spain and france. That literally is embarassing if I white a white nationalist(oxymoron if you ask me).
You're welcome for your maths, for your internet, for your flight, for the evolution of language and for the only based cultures left. we are the based people. You are the cucked ones. the antichrist is white
did you know that because the ottomans legalized homosexuality in 1858 that means all Arabs (excluding North Africans) also had homosexuality legalized in 1858? And Europe wouldn’t have such laws until the 1990’s and even 2010’s? Wow you guys adopted homosexuality over 165 years before we did,

Also say thank you to Lawrence of Arabia, who once again freed your people from said ottomans. And I disagree with your inventions statement but I don’t even need to go into it because I can just play the Lawrence of Arabia card and it’s over.

Do you really want me to bring up sources for already proven fact? Bore... I didn’t think I’d need to because we’re talking about something well established already.

"intellectualtakeout.org"
Albertjack.com"

LMAOOO
Do I need to bring up the Iq scores or are we already well established on that one too? Oh you know what I think I will anyway just for you.
Countries by IQ - Average IQ by Country 2021
thanks for reminding me that whites are inferior in IQ to asians again
screenshot_20201130-191048_firefox-jpg.429781

did you know that because the ottomans legalized homosexuality in 1858 that means all Arabs (excluding North Africans) also had homosexuality legalized in 1858? And Europe wouldn’t have such laws until the 1990’s and even 2010’s? Wow you guys adopted homosexuality over 165 years before we did,

Also say thank you to Lawrence of Arabia, who once again freed your people from said ottomans. And I disagree with your inventions statement but I don’t even need to go into it because I can just play the Lawrence of Arabia card and it’s over.
Did you know that you're white and thus everythign you say is obviously a lie? Like for real, you tried this and got owned on it brutally. arabs = stone fags.
whites = be fags and spread faggotry because you're faggots.
That's objective and undeniable fact. No obvious lies like yours, no being silly and not making shit up

Do you really want me to bring up sources for already proven fact? Bore... I didn’t think I’d need to because we’re talking about something well established already. I didn’t think someone would ask for sources on water is wet subjects, but whatever.

Pietschnig, Jakob, and Martin Voracek. “One Century of Global IQ Gains: A Formal Meta-Analysis of the Flynn Effect (1909-2010).” Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2015, 282-306. doi:10.1177/1745691615577701.

Pisa, 2015 results: volume 1, excellence and equity in education OECD 2016

Dude why is it that you always bring IQ on this incel forum always? Youre not incel because Muh IQ.

The fact is Whites have detroyed society and civilization values. The legalization of same sex marriage and giving women rights was done by whites. Whites created social media. These are important statistics not some stupid IQ bullshit. We are talking about inceldom here. Gtfo with IQ distribution bullshit.

"intellectualtakeout.org"
Albertjack.com"

LMAOOO
Here’s a .org for you schlomo
Did you know that you're white and thus everythign you say is obviously a lie? Like for real, you tried this and got owned on it brutally. arabs = stone fags.
whites = be fags and spread faggotry because you're faggots.
That's objective and undeniable fact. No obvious lies like yours, no being silly and not making shit up
Ottoman Empire during 1858
27F06C57 90F6 4C16 A3FD 8CA34818A409

If your people lived in the green on this map, it means in that land male to male homosexuality was allowed. Simple as.
Also say thank you to Lawrence of Arabia for freeing you.

The fact is Whites have detroyed society and civilization values. The legalization of same sex marriage and giving women rights was done by whites.
The first ever country to legalize homosexuality was turkey in 1858 and in Algeria and Egypt women had more rights before colonialism than
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Turkey
Also I go in depth here (if you really care about the logical process and want to learn, which you probably don’t so why am I wasting my time, but I hope you do want to learn)
Whites created social media.
Sort of, they created the tools like the computer or phone. They did not physically create Facebook, they just invented the computer chip that goes inside a phone that runs Facebook.
These are important statistics not some stupid IQ bullshit.
??? You said nonsense
We are talking about inceldom here. Gtfo with IQ distribution bullshit.
You literally walked in on a conversation about race...and now you’re bitching that we’re talking about race? Are you ok? You remember where you are buddy? You introduced yourself in this conversation, not me.

Muslim refugees continually vote progressive and support womens rights. That’s why they’re importing them.

imagine a WOMAN being more based than you on homosexuality. Holy shit, it really is over for immigrants.

Last edited:
You literally walked in on a conversation about race...and now you’re bitching that we’re talking about race? Are you ok? You remember where you are buddy? You introduced yourself in this conversation, not me.
Yes but wasnt about IQ, thats least of my concerns. All I know is that whites created feminism and social media degeneracy. They destroyed middle eastern countries with muh intervention and conservatism all around the world. I can't get a young virgin slave because whites cucked conservative societies with their degeneracy. Thats what I care about the most no some muh IQ shit, don't care about that.

Sort of, they created the tools
Im glad you agree.

Didn't click, but a white guy calling me shlomo??? is this serious? A man who works for israel and pays them money calling the only based man a shlomo???? What???????????
Ottoman Empire during 1858
27f06c57-90f6-4c16-a3fd-8ca34818a409-jpeg.429808

If your people lived in the green on this map, it means in that land male to male homosexuality was allowed. Simple as.
Also say thank you to Lawrence of Arabia for freeing you.
Now how empires worked you retard, we always stoned fags in every arab country. Why are you trying to hide the fact that for thousands of years to this very day your people are the only ones who are trannies and fags? How are you not realizing your people's subhumanity?

Dude why is it that you always bring IQ on this incel forum always? Youre not incel because Muh IQ.

The fact is Whites have detroyed society and civilization values. The legalization of same sex marriage and giving women rights was done by whites. Whites created social media. These are important statistics not some stupid IQ bullshit. We are talking about inceldom here. Gtfo with IQ distribution bullshit.
Bro, he's self admidattly low IQ, and he literally cries every time I point out that the top 6 countries in IQ are all asians and not a single one is white
screenshot_20201130-191048_firefox-jpg.429781

He basically admits that whites are inferior but still somehow tries to claim they are superior. He's just very sad. He recognizes whites destroyed culture and brought upon this inceldom and degeneracy but still lies and hides. He is kindof a joke on the fourm

Yes but wasnt about IQ, thats least of my concerns.
But Iq is very important
All I know is that whites created feminism
No
and social media degeneracy.
No
Both of these were Jewish.
Nice try tho
They destroyed middle eastern countries with muh intervention and conservatism all around the world.
You do realize whites MADE the modern Middle East right? The borders of Syria and Iraq came from the British and French, and Lawrence of Arabia freed the Arabs from the ottomans in ww1. Modern times? Yeah Jews totally destroyed the ME. I don’t agree with the iraq war but the Jews have been in control for 80 years. I don’t blame white anglo people for blowing up nazi germany, I blame the Jews. Because that’s who was behind it.
I can't get a young virgin slave because whites cucked conservative societies with their degeneracy. Thats what I care about the most no some muh IQ shit, don't care about that.
No, you can’t because of the UN and NATO. Which is founded by guess who.
Im glad you agree.
Whites invented the computer chip and phone which the Jews used to make mass social media. White people invented the engine that means every car crash is white peoples fault. Isn’t that funny?

I know you won’t ever see the light of day because you are sadly blinded like many by the Jewish NWO, but god if you liberals just opened your fucking eyes for 7 seconds we would be in such a better place.

Also I like how you couldn’t refute the fact that Muslim refugees vote overwhelmingly progressive (degeneracy) and that turkey (a Muslim country) was the first modern nation to legalize homosexuality while Europe wouldn’t for 160 years later. But even THAT I don’t blame on the Turks. I blame that on the Jewish migrations to Turkey not 10 years earlier.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Dutch language dies out within my lifetime, or becomes something like Afrikaans. People are using a lot of English words when speaking Dutch nowadays, as exemplified by the tweet here. The replier could have just said the Dutch word "herinnering" (even as native Dutch speaker this sounds retarded to me jfl), yet he somehow felt the need to say "reminder" because it's evidently easier. Some Dutch universities are already becoming exclusively English speaking.
Dutch is a beautiful and poetic language

Lesson one for free incels.is exclusive

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e29kZEF3YQQ

Lesson two sneak preview

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVPCYr3XDPg

:feelskek:

Last edited:
dutch sounds like The Sims

Last edited:
Allahu Akbar!!!

The last pic is not accurate. The Kiks don't have an average IQ of 85. JFL.
INDIGENOUS. Kikes aren’t indigenous to Israel, they are asiatics from Khazaria that mated with the Afro-semites.

Fuck the dutch, all of them are stupid tallfags

I have a bit of Dutch in me and even I think it sounds like a Sims language.

I'd say it's better than German or Greek.

Yeah it’s fucking retarded

View attachment 429721
@Babica Yaga
@HidekiTojota
Guys I’m rlly sorry, but Dutch literally sounds like if a retarded foreigner spoke English. How do you defend this sentence?

DANK VOOR DE REMINDER!!!! WE GAAN ZO!!!!

DANK DE DUNK DOO DEE ZOO ZEE
Whats that language that goes like “Urgin jurgun deergan vurgin”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back