Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutch Chad volleyball player who graped 12 yo Brit girl qualified for Paris Olympics

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★★
RDT 20240626 1904547583198911509722180

And i was curious how tall he is, and jewgled it :

Screenshot 20240626 190444

He's almost 2 metres(=6ft 7) tall, Fucking giant lmao

Just be Dutch Gigachad volleyball player bro! You'll be alright whatever you do!

Wtf, how is he so tall. How in the fuck did that young foid not see him cumming to rape her jfl :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
That's why we need to force singles to date. No more of these incidents

European courts are a joke, they only punish you if you're a thought criminal while literal pedos like this roam free.

I doubt it's "rape". Probably it was consensual and guy is victim of agecuckery.

Ya LOOKS and HEIGHT are everything. Nothing new really, water.

Wtf, how is he so tall. How in the fuck did that young foid not see him cumming to rape her jfl :feelsEhh:
volleyball has basketball effect
people who play it even foids grow tall, i think it simulates the body right so the individual grows taller.

Perfecto target practice for ...
works rifle GIF

The biggER the easiER!!

So great to see him overcome adversity.

I doubt it's "rape". Probably it was consensual and guy is victim of agecuckery.
Yeah the foid contacted him online and wanted to have sex

She's the typical fucked in the head foid, a selfharming druggie. of course she was looking for any chance to get 'groomed.' idk why foids like that being 'raped' is taken seriously

jfl 4 years, then shortened to 1

in britain you'd get a longer sentence by walking outside and calling someone a nigger

He should be linched, skinned and have his head chopped off. That is what I would do to him. Total chad death

I bet he has an awesome social life and will have a family while incels are supposedly punished by the cosmos for saying mean things about women on the internet :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back