Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dutch camwhore makes 55,000 euros a month by getting her asshole stretched

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
For those of you who don't read Dutch, I'll translate some of the article's golden quotes:

Since she was only 18 years old, Elise Siswet (a pseudonym) has been an internet hit. The blonde, now 26, made a name for herself by giving risqué erotic performances in front of her webcam, and is currently a rising star on the popular social media platform OnlyFans. Nonetheless, she lambasts the platform's prudish attitude. [Ironically, one of the Dutch slang words for asshole means star in ordinary speech.]
A luxurious villa in the province of Gelderland, a large number of fans all over the world, and a monthly income that varies between 40,000 and 70,000 euros. Life is Elise's oyster.
After a while, she discovered her special expertise, which is called extreme anal, and which involves forcing large sex objects into her anus.
Though she makes a good buck with her work, the webcam girl lambasts the platform's prudish attitude. She's not allowed to publicly share her extreme anal performances, a category in which she's already made dozens of movies and has given countless webcam shows. "I think it's a shame. Mainly because for me it's part of the job. It's almost automatic at this point. Fortunately, I can still keep my fans happy via private messages."
"Whenever I'm performing on webcam, there are sometimes 10 to 20 thousand people in the room. I can't answer them all. But if they send me a PM through OnlyFans I can do that. And they pay, so I feel obliged to given them my attention."
I don't know what enrages me more: the whore performing this degeneracy on live-action camera, or the cucks willing to pay for it, thereby funding her lavish lifestyle.

Dutch newspaper article (with photo)

Twitch is probably worse. some twitchthots receive 70k monthly just for exhibiting half their breasts.

I work 44 hours a week and make 120$ / month.

All dutch girls are whores

I mean, she’s destroying her anus and life for us to coom.:blackpill:

Prime candidate for fecal incontinence in a few years. Hope she's ready to wear diapers.

a century ago Marie Curie was in her laboratory handling raw uranium ore with her bare hands, trying to determine its physical properties at the risk of her own life and health

today we have this

a century ago Marie Curie was in her laboratory handling raw uranium ore with her bare hands, trying to determine its physical properties at the risk of her own life and health

today we have this
progress:soy::foidSoy:

today we have this
That bitch didn’t do shit her husband did everything

Marie curie is a big LARP by Jews as “examples” of women doing shit men do

For those of you who don't read Dutch, I'll translate some of the article's golden quotes:

I don't know what enrages me more: the whore performing this degeneracy on live-action camera, or the cucks willing to pay for it, thereby funding her lavish lifestyle.

Dutch newspaper article (with photo)
they made a typo
its not Life is Elise's oyster.

its

Life is Elise's asshole.

But remember that she's oppressed and we're the privileged ones guys

I wish some nigger will rape her

I've watched that before :feelsmage:

Modern day witch should be burned at the stake

She looks good though. I wish I had a dutch gf that looked that good

She looks good though. I wish I had a dutch gf that looked that good
Buy her some diapers. She might appreciate it. :feelsclown:
Srsly though, for a Dutch foid she's only slightly above average.

Definitely the cucks paying for it. If it wasn't for them, those whores would have to invent something else.
It's sad enough, we have to engage in cuck-shaming.

Just stretch your asshole and get paid for that as a degenerate foid theory.

Buy her some diapers. She might appreciate it. :feelsclown:
Srsly though, for a Dutch foid she's only slightly above average.
Look up Eva Vlaardingenbroek. She is a high 9 in my opinion. How would you rate her?

Look up Eva Vlaardingenbroek. She is a high 9 in my opinion. How would you rate her?
Yeah, I agree. This camwhore though, is only a 7 at most.

Personally I don't really fancy blondes though. Doutzen Kroes means nothing to me.

Currently, one of the prettiest Dutchwoman to me is actress Hannah Hoekstra.

Ybhaqakbe6431

I want to hire her as a drug mule...

Is 26, but looks 36.

Maybe the Jew that wrote this article framing her as some kind of normal person just like you and me:feelsgah:

This is why I hope Kim Jong Un launches the nukes

This is why I hope Kim Jong Un launches the nukes
I want him to, but he and the rest of the world knows that if he does that, he'll be worse than Hitler according to history and it will send his country to Kingdom Come.

@Transcended Trucel larp, you said you make 100+k

I would remove my asshole and wear a colostomy bag my whole life for half of that.

Coomer moment: reading the description and thinking ‘jfl this sounds like that bitch siswet’ and then seeing her IG linked and realizing its her:feelskek:

Coomer moment: reading the description and thinking ‘jfl this sounds like that bitch siswet’ and then seeing her IG linked and realizing its her:feelskek:
Fucking LOL :feelsclown:

I mean how many blonde/ducth women famous for giga anal can there be?

I just double checked the OP and it actually mentions her ‘stage name’ though. I must have missed it while skimming the article.
Shes famous check her reddit JFL. Idk how she is still alive.

Last edited:
In my entire life i have never made more than 5k :feelsrope:Life on tutorial kirby game mode

>siswet
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Barely a step above sickflics

Nothing new.

Nordic blonde aryan whores aged 18 - 27 make the most in any sex related industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back