Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story During Valentine's Day, did your school ever have gifts you can give to other students?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I can't specifically remember what it was... flowers, chocolates, both? Anyway, we had those things and you could buy them for a dollar and give to other students. You had to leave their name and homeroom number. You could leave a message and your name (or not if you wanted to be a secret admirer).

Anyway, you can guess that I never got one. It was always sad during Valentine's Day when I saw the delivery students come into class and give them to my peers.

No.

No guy cares about valentine's day.

Guys with girlfriends hate valentine's day.

I fucking hated that shit. All the chads and stacys give eachother candy grams, which is pretty much everyone, and the ugly losers sat there with nothing while we watched some shit Valentine’s Day movie and everyone sucked on their lollipops but me and other losers. One year, I think grade 6 or 7 during a movie, Stacy comes up to me like “here!” I was shocked, I asked “who is this from?” Foid says “no one…there’s just extra”:feelsrope::feelsrope: literally the absolute worst feeling as a kid growing up

No. I often forget the date of Valentine's day.