Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

During studyhall yesterday people implied that they were having sex

Why do white niggers try to act like they have it worse

"muh mental illness runs in the family"

I was abused as a kid and I got mentally ill from that u prick fuck u did you have something similar like that dumb bitch
Ok you had it worse. So what? Yeah you have more justification for being an incel, but that still doesn't mean I am not one.

Aug 14, 2022

Lucky 15yо, what can i say... new administration edict does say that you can be here, cause of your join date

Why do white niggers try to act like they have it worse

"muh mental illness runs in the family"

I was abused as a kid and I got mentally ill from that u prick fuck u did you have something similar like that dumb bitch
I was ignored and outcasted by my entire white family of racists.

your 15 u dumb nigger

average age people lost there nigger virginity is 17.2

fuck u I hope u die u dumb bitch useless cunt
Then why are people my age at school always talk/imply sex in conversations? I know for a fact people kiss at my age, i've heard them talking about it.

your so dumb for your age you know that right

^ Study this learn from this and apply it at your school

if not I hope you kys u dumb kid
I don't think I am dumb. I am taking precalc and I have an A for that class, while all the other 9th graders aren't even in geometry or algebra ii yet.

So what do you suggest I do, if you don't want me here? I mean I like this place, this community. I don't see how I am negatively impacting it/ruining it in any way. I don't see why you would want me out.
Without writing an essay, you’re almost young enough to be my grandson. You will probably ascend. I don’t know how ugly you are but at your age it’s perfectly acceptable to be a virgin.

Won’t lie you shouldn’t even make an account if you’re 15

I used to lurk on braincels at 16, but making an account and claiming you're an incel at 15 is retarded.
I'm a curry buddy

Kids.is JFL. But thank god I didn’t hear niggers talking about sex in hs would have been rope fuels ( in video game )

Do you live in curryland? I know school starts one year early so finishing HS at 17 instead of 18 makes sense.
I live in the west

You made an account at 14 claiming you’re an incel GTFO

Your literally a fucking baby ,bro.You don't belong on here.Your gonna end up fulfilling a self fulfilling prophecy if you continue to to visit this site, it's far from over at that age.Your balls haven't even dropped.

You are 15?jfl at 15 i was just starting to play with my dick and busted my first nut but it's good that you are blackpilled at such a young age.It saves you a lot of embarrassment
I live in the west

>15 yo boy is too young to be incel, he's still a little kid doing teenager things, all he's gonna do is post edgy shit on the forum, it's not over for him, I don't want to corrupt his young innocent mind with the blackpill :soy:

>if you're against adult men fucking 15 yo foids you're an age çüçk, a 15 yo foid is pretty much physically a fully-developed adult with boobs and ass, and still has her youth and fertility that she looses in her 20s, she's still fucking Chad at that age and whoring herself out on TikTok, it's natural for men to be attracted to 15 yos, AoC laws are holding incels back from ascending with young prime JBs :feels:

But seriously, by the time I was 15 I was already "fully developed" and I could grow a full beard and all since I started puberty early. And yeah, I was still bluepilled at that age but still brutally rejected by foids in high school.

But also yeah, I do believe 15 yos are too young to be on the forum simply for the fact that they still don't have that experience of rejection and many come here just to be edgy and post about suicide or postmaxx retarded shit like this forum is a game. At that age, you shouldn't even be thinking about killing yourself and yeah this forum would be bad for their mental health.

I couldn't even imagine having sex at that age let alone actually doing it.
u forgot foids age faster. when u were playing with legos they were playing with vegetables.

I can't remember how it came up, but this guy look at another guy and was like "You want to tell us something Erin?" As a joke, implying Erin had sex before. Same thing with the girls, they were smiling and kinda laughing. Like hehe I don't know what you guys are talking about!!! Unbelievable, 9th graders are already having sex.
I knew that I was not normal, with having no friends, no girlfriend, never held hands, never hugged. But I thought that maybe at my age never kissing was pretty common. And never having sex was even more common and normal. Well aparently not only that they are already kissing, and they are already fucking. Crazy.
I can help you get a girlfriend.

I can't remember how it came up, but this guy look at another guy and was like "You want to tell us something Erin?" As a joke, implying Erin had sex before. Same thing with the girls, they were smiling and kinda laughing. Like hehe I don't know what you guys are talking about!!! Unbelievable, 9th graders are already having sex.
I knew that I was not normal, with having no friends, no girlfriend, never held hands, never hugged. But I thought that maybe at my age never kissing was pretty common. And never having sex was even more common and normal. Well aparently not only that they are already kissing, and they are already fucking. Crazy.
gives me bad memories from the start of high school, kids talking about what position they liked to fuck and stuff, unrelatable unfortunately

Oh wait this kid was the youngest I forgot