Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Duraksky russky

Eh... it seems how some old vatnik or Cossack imagines Americans think of Russians. In reality, average Americans have barely thought about Russians since 1991 and only briefly during the Syrian conflict and the Trump election.

Eh... it seems how some old vatnik or Cossack imagines Americans think of Russians. In reality, average Americans have barely thought about Russians since 1991 and only briefly during the Syrian conflict and the Trump election.
America lives rent free in heads of vatniks

Speedloader

XD

@SryMyEnglish thoughts?

The Counterfeit News Network and the amount of times I get, "Russian bot" for something completely unrelated makes me X doubt.

virgin amerimutt vs oneitis chad Speedloader

I didn't get it. The youtube autotranslate subs were shit.