Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dunno why i bother with social media anymore

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
evry fucking time i go on social media like facebook it makes me want to rope cause every man and its cunt is in a relationship. Most of the people im "friends" with are in relationships and when i search up normies from when i was in school, whaddya know these fuckers are in relationships too, and its always the average or less than average cunt with chadlite/ chad

PASS THE ROPE. IM SICK OF BEING UGLY AND ALONE

delete it and isolate urself

delete it and isolate urself
yea ive tried that but that doesnt help either. sigh all of my problems could be solved with a female in my life but of course im not entitled to love and affection teehee

I use twitter once a week, that's about it.

Why on Earth would any incel be on social media is the bigger question here. You'll only be bombarded with pieces of trash advertising how much better they are than you and how much your life sucks.

I tried Snapchat but after two years couldn't even break 10k score so I deleted it.

Social media as an incel is suifuel. I remember every Friday night looking at what everybody else was up to and it was brutal. On instagram people just made fun of me, on snapchat nobody talked to me instead they just left me on read or not even opened it for a long time, on facebook everyone ignored me. Social media is very accurate in seeing popularity etc between us and those deemed socially higher than us. It proves it is not in our heads. Please delete social media for your own sanity, I have and now I feel way better. I now feel like nobody else is doing anything while I am at home rather than knowing they are having the time of their lives. I use to think that everyone else just spent their time in their bedrooms like myself but with social media that view was shattered. But when you can't see what everybody else is doing then it makes everything easier. Do a tactical retreat on it I beg you. You already know what they are doing so do not torture yourself finding things you already are ware of.

I deleted my fagbook after i saw that my oneitis from childhood was married and having a baby. That's enough for me, i want to pretend the people from my past don't exist anymore.