Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dumbest Take Here: “Chad Doesn’t Have to Talk to Women”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
“Wait bro, your telling me girls won't kick down my door, come into my basement and fuck me like autistic Chad?????” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

It’s a stupid argument to expect to get approached by women just because Chad does. Most normies had to initiate their relationships and approach women so why do you think you’re any different?

Last edited:
foidz flood chadz inboxes with messagez

He usually doesn't; of course, that doesn't mean you start LDARing because foids are unfair if you're a normie or above. :feelshehe:

But foids make it easier to approach for Chad. Also I whenever I approached, I was rejected. So much for that.

He usually doesn't; of course, that doesn't mean you start LDARing because foids are unfair if you're a normie or above. :feelshehe:
There are retards here calling themselves subhuman just because they’re not chad, that’s like PPEcel calling himself poor because he doesn’t have a private jet

Sometimes even Chad doesn't get approached by foids.

“Wait bro, your telling me girls won't kick down my door, come into my basement and fuck me like autistic Chad?????” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

It’s a stupid argument to expect to get approached by women just because Chad does. Most normies had to initiate their relationships and approach women so why do you think you’re any different?
I've walked down the high street with my sisters Chad boyfriend, foids check him out all the time and smile when he looks back.

I've walked down the high street with my sisters Chad boyfriend, foids check him out all the time and smile when he looks back.
So? Most men are not chad and don’t get approached.

ngl the reason why I still havent had a girlfriend yet is probably because I never actually approached one because of my social anxiety. Im pretty sure some were trying to give me signs and one even called me cute once (dont know if she was just be friendly or not)

ngl the reason why I still havent had a girlfriend yet is probably because I never actually approached one because of my social anxiety. Im pretty sure some were trying to give me signs and one even called me cute once (dont know if she was just be friendly or not)
kys fakecel, even I’ve approached before retard grow a pair nigger muh social anxiety, you’re just a pussy

Average incel on .is @PLA1092

Average incel on .is @PLA1092

Funny GIF

But the title of the thread is about Chad.
Because it’s a red herring argument, just because you’re not a chad doesn’t mean you’re automatically an incel.

I
It’s a stupid argument to expect to get approached by women just because Chad does.
It does happen though. Especially if it’s a high tier Chad.
But for normies yeah they would have to talk.