Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumbest crime” investigation” talk ever

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I’m a zodiac crime obsessed person.
IMG 4443

How stupid:
“Living near a pay phone used by the murderer”. Yippity fuck. Not saying that it shouldn’t be looked into(people near the scenes) but come on. That’s so fucking dumb. Since the killer had to drive from another location. And other phones were used. And he also points out that the guy was in town during the crime. So we’re like (50k people.
it’s like the poster is having a complete loss of logic.

The last time I logged into tapatalk, it looked like Messenger.

it’s a fixed location like a gas station or car wash. Not like a cell phone ping.

The last time I logged into tapatalk, it looked like Messenger.
I think that the main site is like that but the threads have their own option or someThing. but still imagine being accused of m urder online 50 years later solely for living near a pay phone

Being obsessed with a serial killer is probably the biggest sure-fire way to become one of his victims.

I think that the main site is like that but the threads have their own option or someThing. but still imagine being accused of m urder online 50 years later solely for living near a pay phone
Absolute retardation, indeed.

Being obsessed with a serial killer is probably the biggest sure-fire way to become one of his victims.
Yea true in sense of giving up time on reading about somebody who doesn’t matter. But nothing really matters anyway.