Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumbass thinks that gta 5 is the worst gta

Should I buy GTA 5? I never played any GTA game

random contrarian reddit post with (zero) updoots

Should I buy GTA 5? I never played any GTA game
Nope play GTA SA first it's the best game in the series. GTA 3 and VC are now pretty dated with empty cities but if you want to do listen to the story and do some missions while listening to the great ost you may start with 3 or VC. Then play IV and finally the mediocre GTA 5.

Just remember to pirate those games since new versions are pure dogshit. I'm using this website it has all games i mentioned above except GTA V, they are fully patched with fixed to work on modern PCs.

Last edited:
Nope play GTA SA first it's the best game in the series. GTA 3 and VC are now pretty dated with empty cities but if you want to do listen to the story and do some missions while listening to the great ost you may start with 3 or VC. Then play IV and finally the mediocre GTA 5.

Just remember to pirate those games since new versions are pure dogshit. I'm using this website it has all games i mentioned above except GTA V, they are fully patched with fixed to work on modern PCs.

Thanks for the detailed reply