Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumbass foid transitions and regrets it

slashER

slashER

Herr Doktor
★★
Screenshot 2024 08 04 201510

Regrets losing hER ticket to a life on easy mode, pathetic! She should actually kill herself and contribute to the statistics :feelsLSD:

probably larp but something like this has happened to a lot of foids before and it puts a smile on my face :lul:

Why would a foid go from tutorial mode to nightmare mode? Seems idiotic to me

View attachment 1214661

Regrets losing hER ticket to a life on easy mode, pathetic! She should actually kill herself and contribute to the statistics :feelsLSD:

probably larp but something like this has happened to a lot of foids before and it puts a smile on my face :lul:
cage

imagine ruining your life

Foid finally experiences 0.00000001% the pain and hardship of inceldom and can't take the suffering

View attachment 1214661

B1E3C6BC 793D 4B16 B1A0 BF06D66424FD

I wonder why she didnt want to be a man anymore