Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumbass foid proud of fucking 20+ guys in 8 months

• Thread starter BadStartingStats
  • Start date
over 30 thousand times, imagine wasting that much time on tinder to only get that, someone nuke this gay earth

yes, proud of opening your legs. quite the accomplishment

I see this shit I just want to kill myself

dis bitch iz a walking red flag

Literal cum dumpsters and they think they have the right to talk shit about incels like me who are kissless,hugless,handholdless,motherless virgin

I want to vomit.How can you accept a woman as a gf who opened her legs for 20 different men,i can accept if it's 2 or 3 men but 20 men means she's on a same level as a prostitute,how do these creatures have no shame.I feel disgusted to share the land with these hedonistic creatures

She should be ashamed,but this whore has the audacity to post the fact that she is a whore to brag.When did it became an accomplishment to be a whore?Fucked up world

I want to vomit.How can you accept a woman as a gf who opened her legs for 20 different men,i can accept if it's 2 or 3 men but 20 men means she's on a same level as a prostitute,how do these creatures have no shame.I feel disgusted to share the land with these hedonistic creatures
Only Chadsexuals who can't get Chads are virgins nowadays, tbh.

over 30 thousand times, imagine wasting that much time on tinder to only get that, someone nuke this gay earth
you realise she "only got that much" bercause she chose to, right?

She swiped right only 6.611% of the time. Got matches 79.22%. Went on date with only 5.889%. Had casual sex with 40%.

Ascension ain't even desirable when toilets are like that. Those fucking stats :feelsrope:
someone nuke this gay earth
if only

you realise she "only got that much" bercause she chose to, right?
I know you fucking retard, otherwise I wouldn't even be here you dumb fuck

She swiped right only 6.611% of the time. Got matches 79.22%. Went on date with only 5.889%. Had casual sex with 40%.

Ascension ain't even desirable when toilets are like that. Those fucking stats :feelsrope:

if only
Funny because 6.611% is actually above average for foids swiping,so I'll give her credits for that.

Are you fucking serious?
The average swipe right for foids is like 1%, from my memory. But I may be outdated so keep me updated if I amm

The average swipe right for foids is like 1%, from my memory. But I may be outdated so keep me updated if I amm
Jesus Christ. If that figure is outdated, it's prolly even lower rn ffs

I know you fucking retard, otherwise I wouldn't even be here you dumb fuck

tutorial mode

Holy fuck just be in the top 6.6% Every year the stats on those swipes becomes worse and worse.
It used to be 20% then 15% then 12% then 10%, we are at 6.6%
Even chads lose at this point
you need to be at least 9.33/10 in the looks scale in order to match with her.
Meaning if you are a 9.2/10 Chad you would not have matched with her.
It's over.

Yea proud to live Life on a Silver pallete Just because .

but deep down they propably know they are valued far beyond man

31k left swipes
2k right swipes

I hope this whore will receive a badly long-term consequence.

So many of y'all would if you could

DEATH TO TINDER

The foids aren’t the only problem, I hate the spineless simps that enable them more

She should be stoned

Average nowadays but anyways whores are gonna be whores what a stupid ass era if only i never existed :feelsaww:

Dude she had to do so much more than that. She had to lay still and take a dick! Empowered, strong, independent woman, if you ask me. I bet she has a CAREER!

Just be top 6.6% of men to even have a change to get secks from a turbo whore theory.

BURN THIS WITCH AND EVERY OTHER FOID (IN REAL LIFE)