Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb zoomer foid makes a scene in a plane and harasses other strangers in it (CRINGE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
Chad sent a text, and they took her phone.

Is this even that weird? There's all kinds of videos where fully adult foids act up like this. Most foids act like children anyways.

And people call me crazy for playing video games. :feelsseriously:

She can't get her constant dose of validation and ego-boosting dopamine without her phone. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reminded me of this Satan's spawn:

Context: The dude was talking about the disaster of a hurricane that happened at Galápago (Ecuador) that took the lives of several people. Yet what most mattered and bothered this girl it was the fact that a guy called her "compañera" (mate when referring to girls), instead of "compañere" (some gender neutral new language shit version of mate when referring to trannies) or "compañero" (mate when referring to boys), so she had a breakdown and started crying because of it.

Some users say that she could be schizo and pls don't bully her, but for me it's just your average feminist, so you had it coming bitch :feelsYall:

Reminded me of this Satan's spawn:

Context: The dude was talking about the disaster of a hurricane that happened at Galápago (Ecuador) that took the lives of several people. Yet what most mattered and bothered this girl it was the fact that a guy called her "compañera" (mate when referring to girls), instead of "compañere" (some gender neutral new language shit version of mate when referring to trannies) or "compañero" (mate when referring to boys), so she had a breakdown and started crying because of it.

Some users say that she could be schizo and pls don't bully her, but for me it's just your average feminist, so you had it coming bitch :feelsYall:

LOL what an insecure lil bitch

Rare foid with Autism. Her behavior is nothing some beatings couldn't root out

I heard the first few seconds and I thought i was watching a different type of vid jfl

They should've thrown her out of the plane

"I'm foid so I must get what I want":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back