Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb whore thinks men dont like being called 'males'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take it as a compliment if a foid called me a male and recognized that I was a man.

Wide palate mogs me, just give me the rope right now. The video wouldn't play (did not even try) but still.

Jfl I get called ugly and stupid all the time, what makes you think I'll get offended by getting called a male? I am a male!!

Women get insulted when you call them a female because you aren't calling them a queen
full

I would take it as a compliment if a foid called me a male and recognized that I was a man.
High IQ

Wide palate mogs me, just give me the rope right now. The video wouldn't play (did not even try) but still.
The vid is just her laying on a bed being a narcissistic whore. You only need to read whats on the screen

Certified femasite moment :)

Hum, I don't like to be called 'male' tbh

The vid is just her laying on a bed being a narcissistic whore. You only need to read whats on the screen
JFL TikTok users need to be marched into an active volcano. I'd pay four figures to watch that tbh.

foids= low iq, even if they graduated from harvard

I'm already dehumanized, this won't change anything.

Nobody will even care. Only foids will get mad that they get called femoids.

Sometimes I wonder: how is it possible to be as stupid as that foid is?

Calling a female a female is insulting to her because it reminds her of her pathetic biological nature. No man gives a shit if he is called a male

Why the fuck do Americans wear shoes inside their houses?

This specimen legit looks like she has extra teeth.

I don't think it would even consciously register in my mind if someone called me a "male" tbh. I would not see anything offensive or out of the ordinary about it. women just want to be offended

I don't really care tbh,females are stupid as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.