Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb useless inceltear whore has 6'7", apparently model tier husband

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1efhu0h/comment/lfogzkt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Their son will have 30k posts here

Height doesn't matter! It just so happens my husband is 6'7"

It doesn't matter what they have, they will never be happy.

Hope he cheats on her.

Is that sub supposed to be ironic humor?

>some people
Rather disingenuous of these braindead lobotomites to pretend that most females wouldn't prefer a taller guy, you know which is what every rigorous survey and study says. I guess the authors of those peer reviewed papers just don't have brain capacity of delusional ITcucks and can't understand the genius of fart huffing redditors that lie to themselves so often they fall for their own propaganda. :feelswhat:
They'll just ignore whatever evidence is inconvenient to their narratives. That's what happens when your head is stuck in your ass and perpetually huffing your own farts like the average morbidly obese ledditor.

Last edited:
Delusional retarded people tend to be very easy to make fun of and laugh at. Nothing in the world proves this to be correct than cucktears itself.

I guess the authors of those peer reviewed papers just don't have brain capacity of delusional ITcucks and can't understand the genius of fart huffing redditors that lie to themselves so often they fall for their own propaganda. :feelswhat:
Lol
Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

4 million reddit karma or 6’7 husband not both as we know full time redditors are genetic trash and this is a LARP post.

Height doesn't matter, but my boyfriends height just so happens to be a statistical anomaly. Teehee!

listen inkwell:foidSoy: its your pERsonality thats rotten, i love avg short men but it's purely a coincidence that my boyfriend is a 6'4 and look like henry cavill

These women are barely sentient. Stop wasting your time arguing with them

most women admit they like taller women its just that these women are lying. They lie not because they want to give us hope but because they don't want to accept the statement that "women prefer tall men". Most women dont even care its just that these dumb whores only car. Not only r/inceltear but also r/twoxchromosomes is a subreddit about and for women but all they talk about is men. r/feminism also is just full of posts related to men. Instead of trying to empower women they use that subreddit to complain/hate on men. Women on reddit are just not to be taken serious as they are just as retarded as a monkey with a missing nutsack.

Nope

Just self-contradicting trannyfuckers and landwhales who hate the fact that we have our own forum to vent about the shithole state of soyciety