Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dumb thread warning] I hope there might be something in the "mental plane", an idea, a way of thinking, seeing the world that would improve my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Probably the dumbest thread I've ever made, and that's saying something, but here goes.

I've had this hope for a while, but it's so vague I don't know how to describe it.

I want to find something, more exactly to read something. Something that would allow me to think differently. But not only think, not just an idea or a philosophy. No, it goes deeper than that.

I want something that would... allow me to see the world differently, not eyesight per say, but the way I think and interact with the world.

I always imagined it as a sort of ... overlay, like a User interface that I would train with my mind, that I would remember and it would alter the way I view and interact with the world.

P.S: Yeah, stupid thread, idk. Guess my brain rotted more than I thought.

This will sound like a joke but I have sort of changed how I view things by watching the bodybuilder Big Lenny on YouTube. He’s a very unique person and he sees things different and has even taught me to be more alpha.

Maybe that not what you meant but it came to mind.

damn bro its too long