Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb theory: social media dynamics something can either be normal or crazy when feigning

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I’m not breaking down into like average conversations(foids aren’t included obviously). With vagina added to situation it becomes a pussy endeavor so changes the energy. There are so many large scale social displays everywhere nowadays. And I’ve come to terms that the only way our monkey brain works when we get into that bored dopamine yearning state is normal or crazy(weird). This a terrible space to be in, but it’s what gets foid wet I assume. And it’s not really too normal for men to be in this state either, foids only understand this, because their lack of and internal dialogue. They are the ones pushing the shit. They are incapable of seeing things neutral like males unless sumbmited in it. That’s why Chad doesn’t ask them what movies they watch: because that’s gay as shit.
But legit if you watch any entertainment for the normies on YouTube or some shit: it’s all like “this is how I made a steak dudes” or “look at this midget smoke a cigar and do flips”.
Shit that is “boring” to foids is probably best things to build up actual health and good thought patterns