Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb slut crashed hER car in desERt. One month latER, hER body was found

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
478B8E96 20F9 4A62 989C 9F16402E1E7B

not my proudest, but

Would

How could she starve to death with that much fat?

Foids shouldn't be allowed to drive

Some desert hobos about to be happy ASF.

Just looked up her story. I've been down near that area where she died. You always have to remember the desert is not a forgiving place. Had she used her car for shade and stayed out the sun she would've survived. So yeah she's a retard

Disgusting landwhale, she won't be missed. "Everybody is probably worried sick about me." The ego of these whores. :lul: :lul: :lul:

it’s more likely she died of thirst

Low IQ dumb fuck
She very easily could have survived if she had even the slightest survival instinct. It’s her fault. Hope she rots in hell

How could she starve to death with that much fat?
It would take longer.

The average Amercian is fatter than the average European, so in the case that there is global starvation, Amercia will last slightly longer.

“Everyone is probably worried sick about me”

AINT NOBODY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU HOE
Disgusting landwhale, she won't be missed. "Everybody is probably worried sick about me." The ego of these whores. :lul: :lul: :lul:
Most men give a fuck about her body. Stop coping. Men would trample over your body like you were a puddle to get to insert into that.

Nobody cares about incelibates on the whole.

bitch literally thought wah i'm lost! The whole town must be out searching for me even as i speak!!!! :feelskek:
sad news bitch, you belong to the desert

It would take longer.

The average Amercian is fatter than the average European, so in the case that there is global starvation, Amercia will last slightly longer.

Most men give a fuck about her body. Stop coping. Men would trample over your body like you were a puddle to get to insert into that.

Nobody cares about incelibates on the whole.
She still dead nigga

How do you "crash your car in the desert" ???

What kinda dumb bitch is this and you call 911 and they cant find you?

Where the fuck did you crash that they cant find you??

Why was this ho near the desert anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back