Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb fucking cunt doesn't know why the hate is being targetted towards her gender

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
So I was on r9k browsing through catalog, and this stupd thread had caught my utmost attention.

Stupid thread

Yes r9k is already shit so it's expected but these sorts of threads being made are what pisses me off the most.

It could be a larp but let's say it wasn't for a second. For a dumb retard such as that femanon to not realise why, shows that the female nature really is as unaware, as they show outside for what they say, considering I would expect some foids to show some display of awareness of how foids behave and their nature. I would also expect that they would somehow be a little different and be characteristic centric or essentially know that personality/character determines a healthy relationship or compatibility but even that is not the case, thus all foids are same anywhere and everywhere, and sure that was a water is wet statement, however, it has to be said considering there's the likelihood of those possibly here and for lurkers and genuine tards who view this forum to screenshot and shit talk, that Catch feelings for those "different" foids.

Nonetheless, the responses that I've read towards the OP were the typical stuff you would hear from simps, except for that last one. I do also wish the internet was never invaded by these types of idiots as well.

Women hate most men far more than most men hate women.

Absolute zero fucking self awareness. I bet this bitch probably wants a chad and that's why she's on that board, fuck this bitch.

Women hate most men far more than most men hate women.
Exactly this, which is why they end up orbitting foids or have sympathy and compassion for foids in situations, where they feel as if they need help. Though this is where the man starting to despise the foid lurks in, as every second of assistance they give goes unacknowledged.

>we go through the same struggles

:feelsseriously:

Exactly this, which is why they end up orbitting foids or have sympathy and compassion for foids in situations, where they feel as if they need help. Though this is where the man starting to despise the foid lurks in, as every second of assistance they give goes unacknowledged.
As much as people here hate women how many can actually do like women can and

manage to give disgusting looks to people of the opposite sex constantly if they find them ugly,
try their best to make sure ugly members of the opposite sex have no amusement or pleasure even in their personal lives,
say things like "eww", "ugh", "gross" or laughing sarcastically routinely when passing ugly members of the opposite sex,
feeling no remorse and laughing when a person of the opposite sex that did nothing to them is genitally mutilated,

can feel no remorse and justify sending the opposite sex to death in war and justify it with biological arguments like "we raise the children".

Because women do all that and more to men regularly. They have the utmost contempt for most men.

nowadays 4chan is gayer and more cucked than reddit.

Someone needs to make a man's world movie, just a bunch of setups with different responses to a situation based on looks & status. Chad segments, incel, Stacey, becky, manlets, wmaf, normie peer pressure, bunch of dudes turning on each other when a woman turns up.

A lot of them talk like failed normies.
Most of them are. That's why they browse 4chan in 2020 to try and pretend like they are cool and edgy.

Boo hoo, poor her.
Literally 99.9999999% of the population worships her for being female and she's complaining about the 0.00000001% of men who say bad things about women.

"femanon here tee hee~ why you hate me? =*"
"please allow me to be your friend goddess"

r9k is such a joke now
Femanon here

Last edited:
>Women
>On r9k
Sacrilege. But most likely on cuckchan, so to be expected.

Femanons are not real
only time someone says "femanon here" it is 100% a male, or tranny

just an attention seeking thread from a foid on r9k