Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dumb fuck parents keep watching soap operas and dramas

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am trying to do some fucking cooking and these retards keep watching stupid fucking soap operas and dramas. fucking scum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Las novelas, eh?

I hate them, too, bro. So dumb, and they all just do each other at different points, passing each other around.

Las novelas, eh?

I hate them, too, bro. So dumb, and they all just do each other at different points, passing each other around.
yes they basically watch the Indian/paki/turk equivalent. foids cheating, garbage mother in law, random car accident/tragedy. same low IQ drama tropes repeated ad infinitum.

My childhood was scarred by those. There's only so much stupidity you can take.

My childhood was scarred by those. There's only so much stupidity you can take.
I am too. big reason I will never do arranged marriage cause these dramas Blackpilled me.

I am too. big reason I will never do arranged marriage cause these dramas Blackpilled me.
If your parents watch those I assume they understand the language, which means you do too.

I watch soap operas too but they can be boring. I watch them out of habit because I grew up watching them since I was 8. Soap operas are very popular in my country though not like the American ones.