Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dumb foid

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One day a long time ago I dude from work invited me and some foid from work to his house for a couple beers. The foid was very ugly and fat. The funny thing was i knew her when I was a child. She was my sisters good friend and was at our house all the time but she didn’t recognize me as an adult.
After I told her I went to the same high school she still didn’t put 2 and 2 together. She listed off a few names of people, some I knew but still said I didn’t know them. She didn’t list my sisters name but would have been funny if she did. Ironically her name was Stacy and was 2/10.

All foids are dumb

Another foid from high school was very ugly and fat. After high school she gymmaxxed and looks a lot better. Not sure I would say hot but greatly improved. At least she didn’t just settle with being a fat pos.

Stacy is a very boomerish name created by PUA/Redpill coping oldfags
Most attractive young women these days are like Amelia, Sofia, Evelyn, Zoey, Victoria on top of my head