Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb foid put me on the front page of IT and look what i found

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200726 205220
20200726 205237

Look at this mentally ill freak posting pictures of her cuts for attention on reddit JFL. She's exactly who I was talking about when I made that post.

Imagine destroying your own skin voluntarily. Can’t relate.

every fucking time with these freaks

What’s the point of cutting? Punch a pillow or something.

Daily reminder if you're serious you cut vertically.

Go on every IT account and they all have something mentally fucked up about them like stuff like this or they were bullied by their family. They all yearn for a better life that's why they come here to make them feel better about themselves

Don't give IncelTears fodder. You're making them happier than you are.

Fuckin brutal. Men attempt suicide at far lower rates, but are way more successful cause they aren't doing it for attention like women.
Sure some do, and some women actually want to rope, but we are speaking about trends.
Imagine destroying your own skin voluntarily. Can’t relate.
I'm already ugly enough as it is, don't need to make it uglier.

Go on every IT account and they all have something mentally fucked up about them like stuff like this or they were bullied by their family. They all yearn for a better life that's why they come here to make them feel better about themselves
I guess reddit is their form of cope

> Still caring about IT years later
The never ending cycle

look at her cuts guys she must be the big sad

lol @ this whore, touched a nerve probably

YOU DUMB BITCH CUT IT ALONG THE VEIN NOT ACROSS

Sorry guys this larping bitch freaked me out. Memes write themselves aka you can't make this shit up aka clown world strikes again.

lol it was literally the last post she made before making the IT post

To the hole if you are reading this
3eug0m4f0fd21

Funny, but how did you find that? You were stalking her because u mad ?

Yep she is completely mentally a-okay like every single IT member 'Chads and Stacies' and is totally in position to look down upon us.
That's valid for suicide attempts, cut horizontally and you are either stupid or attention seeker but doesn't really apply to self harm IMO

daily reminder that most women attempt suicide because chad doesn't want them.I wish i was fucking kidding.you barely see a foid killing herself for some other reason then chad.

"People" that dedicate their lives to bullying lonely male virgins aren't happy with their own lives?

Never saw that coming.

My pale arms make them even more prominent teehee:soy:

Imagine being this mentally ill and desperate for attention.
every fucking time with these freaks
Seriously what the fuck.

A sub dedicated to showing off their supposed depression for karma. Of course reddit.

Worthless attention seeking whore. Fucking kill yourself already. but nope, she gonna get bruises on her arm, show it to Chad and expect to get sympathy.

Dumb cunt! I used to cut CLASS all the time!

chad didn't let me suck his dick last night want to dieee :feels:

Bluepillers: 53

Hilarious, I did it to prove a point which of course I did then they tip toe around said point and formulate their strawmen. Gotta love when Foids try to IQ they are so predictable

She proved your point perfectly and now whines for even more empathy.

This or you don't cut a visible part of your body like your arm, as that is attention-whorish.

20200726_205237-jpg.303913

Look at this mentally ill freak posting pictures of her cuts for attention on reddit JFL. She's exactly who I was talking about when I made that post.

days without chad dick

Yikerinos :soy:

IT users love making these kinds of misandric comments which only shows even more how IT is a hatesub tbh
Remember they couldn't go 1 day after IncelTears was closed by their old mod without making spiteful comments about content they go out of their way to read and get offended by :feelskek:

IT users love making these kinds of misandric comments which only shows even more how IT is a hatesub tbh
Remember they couldn't go 1 day after IncelTears was closed by their old mod without making spiteful comments about content they go out of their way to read and get offended by :feelskek:

They need us. They've become addicted to "watchdogging"; it's their only way of feeling better about their pathetic lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back