Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb foid is upset her ex-boyfriend stole her car, comes to FB to vent and ask for help

• Thread starter childhoodmemories
  • Start date
childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
She pretty much explains everything right away - tattoos, ABOUT 6'1...

But it gets more interesting ...

So it looks like a foid may have a SON with this dude lol.
And she knew very well about the guy's warrants, intention to leave the state etc. etc. etc.

And we are finally getting to the core of it...

BINGO! Perfect genetic material!

....aaaaand....

So, let's summarize it, boyos:

1) She already has 3 kids by the time she meets the dude
2) She knows the dude is a wanted criminal with outstanding warrants, countless open cases (his profile in the state court system has more records within the last year than most people have for the whole life)
3) She still likes the quality of genetic material from the dude and makes baby #4 with him...
4) ... anddd she is so surprised when he dumps her, steals her car and flees! This is sooooo unexpected for her!
5) ....(and yet - even after him leaving her and stealing her car - she still can't help herself praising him for making cute babies)

That's pretty much it for tonight, boyos. Water is wet. Keep rotting in your mom's basement while the guy with a rap sheet longer than the distance back and forth to the moon keeps making cute babies... :D:D:D

P.S. And she's 2 years older than the guy and has a clean rap sheet, except for a couple parking tickets. Good foid lol.

Last edited:
Saint Elliot is waiting for me.
1 v3vvVO3DuvEB osQDcIqlw

So her first reaction is to ask for help in social media? classic dumb foid, they can't function in a real society without seeking attention.

So her first reaction is to ask for help in social media? classic dumb foid, they can't function in a real society without seeking attention.
She claims police told her they can't help her. I guess they just didn't want to mess with a stupid foid who will change her mind in 59 minutes, take her complaint back and cry police brutality after they beat the shit out of her beloved boyfriend :feelzez:

There's so much ragefuel out there I'm surprised how few ERs actually exist in comparison.

just another day in the life of a trashy single mom

rape should put her to her place
Based af lmao
There's so much ragefuel out there I'm surprised how few ERs actually exist in comparison.
This is something I am quite baffled by as well. Maybe they just don’t have the life energy or have a hard time getting access to a gun.

Of course there are decent men all around her who wouldn't do this shit, but tingles over everything else.

And you know if he shows up in the middle of the night she'll be on her knees to accept his cock.

Personality detector malfunctioned. Again.