Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb femoid wants to put gas into tesla car

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Cars manufactured by low T individuals, for low T individuals.

Jfl Allusis, it's funny because school teachers will continue to give biased grades to foids because of how cucked and gyno-centric society is. Therefore artificially inflating the intelligence of foids in "statistics", allowing stupid cucked media sources, to make articles like "womynz really iz smarter lul"

Cars manufactured by low T individuals, for low T individuals.
They are literally produced in tents and pick up fire for no reason.

I don't understand how you can be this low iq and still be rich.

I bet she has rich parents or bf who paid for it

If I had a Tesla I'd crash it right into the women's house.

Saudi arabia is doing some things right

Lol.

I don’t mind Elon but the Reddit numales that worship him like he’s the second coming piss me off.
They are annoying, yeah. But tbh he is gonna go down in history like the second nikola Tesla. No doubt.. the magnitude of the things he’s doing is not being exaggerated.

Being rich is a matter of luck. If you're high IQ, you can always try to manipulate your chances of positive wealth accidents. But in the end, it's only luck. And foids have more luck on average in a cucked society like ours.

guaranteed her beta cuck husband bought it for her.

Yet we bust our ass in school and sacrifice our youth while that cunt is likely 10x richer than us simply for marrying some cuck.

and she looks like she's pregnant too, so going to give birth to another useless idiot. where's the father i wonder. at work or maybe divorced/separated? typical.

and she looks like she's pregnant too, so going to give birth to another useless idiot. where's the father i wonder. at work or maybe divorced/separated? typical.

Blacked.com