Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch who reported me to HR is in a psych ward

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
For some context, she's basically one of those basic white, artsy, "I'm not like other girls teehee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:", hair dye, bisexual whores that got tattoos when she was 17 (including a tramp stamp jfl).

She was one of the few foids that I could actually be cordial with and talk to; never even had much of an attraction to since she has a wine mom body kek. That all changed a couple of months ago when this fucking cunt decided to report me to HR directly because I insinuated that she was a prostitute (even though she brought up the topic of wanting to start an onlyfans and seemed fine after I changed the subject). Bitch basically stabbed me in the back and made me think all the other times she was involved in the gossip spreading about me. Whole event made me cry ngl and made me reevaluate my life. Of course she reports me but not the 6'3 chad she claimed to hate when that nigger sexualized her girlfriend and wanted to have a threesome with them.

Anyways, I'm not working there currently to focus on some programming workshop and my supervisor mentioned her having to leave to go to a mental health facility. I started laughing (my supervisor doesn't care) and had to make sure it was real; and her IG page confirmed it. Had the biggest shit eating grin on my face, like fuck that bitch and the times she fucked me over. I'm hoping her batshit mother did the deed, that would be so gratifying

Ellie if you're somehow reading this, I don't wish death upon you; I hope you continue to suffer. I hope they abuse and rape the ever loving fuck out of you (mentally and physically), like absolutely destroy you. Then maybe you feel an ounce of my suffering. Oh, and if you do die, then RIP BOZO:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

nuff said

Good twist of events, brocel. Am happy for you.

Driving bitches Cray!

I hope they abuse and rape the ever loving fuck out of you (mentally and physically), like absolutely destroy you. Then maybe you feel an ounce of my suffering. Oh, and if you do die, then RIP BOZO
(In GTA V)

May she never recover

She will fuck psycho Chad while in there and have the best orgasms of her life

Will be given the best prescription drugs to keep her buzzed

Therapists will tell her how great she is

Once she goes home, her family will feel bad and coddle her and buy her expensive gifts

She will fuck psycho Chad while in there and have the best orgasms of her life

Will be given the best prescription drugs to keep her buzzed

Therapists will tell her how great she is

Once she goes home, her family will feel bad and coddle her and buy her expensive gifts
Have you ever tried those drugs? They destroy your mind

I pray to St. Hamudi that they destroy these foids mind with jewpills

I hope the goblins from the goblin slayer anime find her :feelsdevil:

For some context, she's basically one of those basic white, artsy, "I'm not like other girls teehee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:", hair dye, bisexual whores that got tattoos when she was 17 (including a tramp stamp jfl).

She was one of the few foids that I could actually be cordial with and talk to; never even had much of an attraction to since she has a wine mom body kek. That all changed a couple of months ago when this fucking cunt decided to report me to HR directly because I insinuated that she was a prostitute (even though she brought up the topic of wanting to start an onlyfans and seemed fine after I changed the subject). Bitch basically stabbed me in the back and made me think all the other times she was involved in the gossip spreading about me. Whole event made me cry ngl and made me reevaluate my life. Of course she reports me but not the 6'3 chad she claimed to hate when that nigger sexualized her girlfriend and wanted to have a threesome with them.

Anyways, I'm not working there currently to focus on some programming workshop and my supervisor mentioned her having to leave to go to a mental health facility. I started laughing (my supervisor doesn't care) and had to make sure it was real; and her IG page confirmed it. Had the biggest shit eating grin on my face, like fuck that bitch and the times she fucked me over. I'm hoping her batshit mother did the deed, that would be so gratifying

Ellie if you're somehow reading this, I don't wish death upon you; I hope you continue to suffer. I hope they abuse and rape the ever loving fuck out of you (mentally and physically), like absolutely destroy you. Then maybe you feel an ounce of my suffering. Oh, and if you do die, then RIP BOZO:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

nuff said
hopefully she ends it

Good. But why did you even trust her in the 1st place? Like come on...

nuff said
good for you bro