Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumb bitch mom wont make me anything to eat and then complains when i go to the gym hungry.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Be me waking up and I ask my mom to make me some breakfast. She says "I just left the kitchen, get up and make yourself some food".
Smh lazy bitch.
So I don't eat anything and then get ready to go to the gym. Then she says "you cant go to the gym without eating, it's dangerous, you could pass out".
I get pissed off and say "I asked you to make me breakfast and you didn't, so why are you complaining if I go to the gym hungry".
Then i go to the gym and work out for about an hour and a half, I get back home and what do I see?
Fucking bitch is on the couch video calling with some relatives, and she still hasn't made anything to eat.:feelsree:

You can't ask your mom for shit if you want her to go away tbh

How about you finally start to take responsibility for your own life and take care of shit yourself, rather than be a dependent mommy boy? How old are you, 12? Kek

lol make something u lazy bum

Just make your own food and let that poor woman chaturbate in peace.

Just microwave anything, or cook something simple.

Can't you make your own food tbh?

buy some soylent

Cooking is fun actually. You can make some good typical bodybuilder food.

Are you 5? Make your own food.

Be me waking up and I ask my mom to make me some breakfast. She says "I just left the kitchen, get up and make yourself some food".
Smh lazy bitch.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just pour some fucking cereal man

make it yourself you lazy fuck. are you a child

You faggots dont understand the joys of mommy cooking you tendies

Are an ethnic or white ?

The cucktears sharks got to this one quick, JFL.

Just make some chicken and rice easily, get 300 grams of grilled chicken and fry it and put on 600 grams of rice to boil and eat that before you go to the gym