Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb ass normans

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Ive always found it funny when a incel posts a blackpill/ fake tinder account and showing how many matches it gets compared to their normal account and the normies response is always - " of course women are going to go for the most attractive men to have sex on a online dating site", and then 2 minutes later on another post they will state that looks dont matter.

Are they actually that retarded that they cant make their mind up or is it that they pick and choose a view when it suits them?

Offtopic to my post - its actually amazing to see how much of a difference there is compared to ugly to attractive men. I made a fake profile like a few hours ago and ive already got like 14 matches and im literally using a half - believable profile using a generic chad picture but women still believe it anyway, how dumb can you be?

fkn 14 matches in like a few hours on fake profile compared to real account which is like only a few matches over like half a year, and most of them either dont respond, or respond but ignore u after a few messages

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Are they actually that retarded that they cant make their mind up or is it that they pick and choose a view when it suits them?

That's women for you.

Solitarian_Walker said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
That's women for you.
well i was referring to normies in general but yeah your post still makes sense :D

or they just make some shit up to try and win an unwinnable argument.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
yeah makes sense, btw do you even quote sir?

They always have to justify women

What I find funny is that they believe that in real life dating is so different and that women IRL are far more forgiving of looks. It's the same IRL, looks trump all. They find a way to discredit every tinder catfishing example of the black pill. The real question is if they truly believe their tripe or if they lie to themselves to preserve the just world fallacy. Either way, they deny reality.

Sub8Hate said:
What I find funny is that they believe that in real life dating is so different and that women IRL are far more forgiving of looks. It's the same IRL, looks trump all. They find a way to discredit every tinder catfishing example of the black pill. The real question is if they truly believe their tripe or if they lie to themselves to preserve the just world fallacy. Either way, they deny reality.

fucking true, ur so right with the online vs outside comparison. There is literally no difference, if you are ugly women will either not match with you or if they do match you they will insult you ( happened to me) dont respond, or ignore you after a few messagres and compared to public women will stare at your subhuman face judging you while seeking chad but they dont have to worry because majority of the time chad will come to them

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah makes sense, btw do you even quote sir?

my bad, i erased the code used to quote on accident

my bad, i erased the code used to quote on accident
its over for you

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
fucking true, ur so right with the online vs outside comparison. There is literally no difference, if you are ugly women will either not match with you or if they do match you they will insult you ( happened to me) dont respond, or ignore you after a few messagres and compared to public women will stare at your subhuman face judging you while seeking chad but they dont have to worry because majority of the time chad will come to them

They say become friends with the woman, display a charming personality, and eventually secure an LTR. Isn't what they advise their definition of being a "nice guy?" They contradict themselves all the time. I guess it's OK if you don't express your frustration with women's mate choices and don't complain about the situation in general. Their advice is a good way to get friend zoned nearly every time; we all know that playing the friend angle to score only works for Chads and chadlites.

Sub8Hate said:
They say become friends with the woman, display a charming personality, and eventually secure an LTR. Isn't what they advise their definition of being a "nice guy?" They contradict themselves all the time. I guess it's OK if you don't express your frustration with women's mate choices and don't complain about the situation in general. Their advice is a good way to get friend zoned nearly every time; we all know that playing the friend angle to score only works for Chads and chadlites.

yep im fucking over it. Im now focusing on getting as many matches as i can on fake chad tinder profile and making roasties lives miserable, making them want chad so fucking much then after a while i will tell them its a fake profile gg. break the little roasties hearts and make them feel rejection just like we do every fucking day

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

After reading some of the Cucktears stuff people have posted here lately I was wondering the same thing. I'm think they are genuinely retarded and lack any analytical or critical thinking processes

Battlefield3cel said:
After reading some of the Cucktears stuff people have posted here lately I was wondering the same thing. I'm starting to think they are genuinely retarded and lack any analytical or critical thinking processes

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

After reading some of the things people have copied from Cucktears to here, I am starting to think they are really stupid. They have no critical or analytical thinking skills

They ALWAYS move the goalpost. Not only that but they can't get their facts straight. They accept certain realities when it's convenient for them and then deny them when it's convenient.
The scariest and most fucked up part about all this is that academia and western governments have been pandering to this same group of emotionally driven, psychotic children for years. It's no wonder things are as bad as they are.

NegroKing said:
They ALWAYS move the goalpost. Not only that but they can't get their facts straight. They accept certain realities when it's convenient for them and then deny them when it's convenient.
The scariest and most fucked up part about all this is that academia and western governments have been pandering to this same group of emotionally driven, psychotic children for years. It's no wonder things are as bad as they are.

agreed theres way too many sjw cucks out there

This goes to show that women don’t have any concrete views, their views are forever dynamic, changing whenever they decide it benefits them or is convenient in some way.

Kointo said:
This goes to show that women don’t have any concrete views, their views are forever dynamic, changing whenever they decide it benefits them or is convenient in some way.

yep that sounds like it, especially all their views on abortion and enviornmental shit and all that other shit that they dont shut up about.