Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Düsseldorf is absolutely the worst German city for ugly men

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
My big mistake to do an excursion there.

- The city center is littered with fashion shops, and everyone is dressed like a model.

- Everyone mogs me by 3-5 points.

- A lot of guys above 6’2.

- A lot of stylemaxxed tall stacys walking with their stacy friends or rich boyfriends.

- even ethnic men are HTN minimum

Heck this city is literally worse than Berlin and Munich. At least I didn’t feel mogged THAT hard in those cities. Kek I should’ve just stayed in my miserable ugly small town.

Just open a door there and you will slay. Opening doors for gas chambers will help you slay kike foids, that’s for sure.

Come to Aue in Sachsen , its Ghost town Here and you Get everything within reach

My big mistake to do an excursion there.

- The city center is littered with fashion shops, and everyone is dressed like a model.

- Everyone mogs me by 3-5 points.

- A lot of guys above 6’2.

- A lot of stylemaxxed tall stacys walking with their stacy friends or rich boyfriends.

- even ethnic men are HTN minimum

Heck this city is literally worse than Berlin and Munich. At least I didn’t feel mogged THAT hard in those cities. Kek I should’ve just stayed in my miserable ugly small town.

View: https://youtu.be/aSQGfqZx1qg
DU KLEINER MITTCHEN FLITTCHES ICH FICK DICH IN DIE FRESSE UND GIB DEINE MUDDA SCHMUTZIG ANAL AUS MUND MIT MEIN KLEIN SCHWANZ DU NUTTESOHN @Ecstasy @Luzifer (in video game)