Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Due to poor dating choices, a white foid gets beat up by her ex-boyfriend, Tyrone

Based High T Tyrone

she got horny after that beating :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>dates with a 2 meter tall as wide as a gorilla gangsta from a volatile race
omg men are terrible!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Shannon Rose Bosanac loved Tyrone:

Screenshot from 2021 11 03 16 49 52

(Chose him for homecoming over her loyal "best friend")

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 34 16

Personality:

Screenshot from 2021 10 26 15 26 36

His bullying victim:

46777057 1978386372243305 1027069436596584448 n 1

The bullying victim consoled her so-called "best friend", not Shannon:

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 08 36 14

>dates with a 2 meter tall as wide as a gorilla gangsta from a volatile race
omg men are terrible!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: foid.exe has encountered an error

Based. Downloaded. Thanks.

it's so dishonest when foids cope by saying they care about personality and then date these monkeys even thought any men can easily tell within interacting with said person for less than a minute can conclude he's a violent piece of shit or worse.

Poor choices, poor outcomes no sympathy from me. :feelsUgh:

She deserves it for betraying her race and giving birth to a new blackcel.

Hahaha stupid bitch. I wish I were him, tbh. Also, JFL at how fast that cat got out of there. A stupid dog would have tried to fight the Tyrone and got the life choked out of it

Hahaha stupid bitch. I wish I were him, tbh. Also, JFL at how fast that cat got out of there. A stupid dog would have tried to fight the Tyrone and got the life choked out of it
that cat iqmogs the foid tbh. the cat knew it should be stay away while the foid stays close to tyrone.

first world problems

My prospects of getting a girlfriend has been so remote for as long as I can remember, that I can't even imagine having a girlfriend let alone imagine getting into a situation where I'm angry enough to do that.

If I ever do ascend in the years to come, and a foid pissed me off, I would simply leave or cheat on the bitch.

dindu nuffin, just a little reparations #BLM :feelsdevil:

Anyone else have a problem understanding what blacks are even trying to say?

It's not like an accent - it's like they have their own inferior dialect.
It's called ebonics i think.

No baby deserves to witness that. And where's the father in the picture? Is he the father? Regardless, she's a piece of shit for birthing that kid while slutting around. Her kid should be given a mercy killing because there's no way to unsee this now and they both should be sued for child abuse. That money should go to NEETcels who actually need it.

Thread reeks of soy with all these faggots defending m'lady

If foids really valued their safety they’d date short, skinny, feminine guys. But instead they date 6’2 thugmaxxed tryone with anger issues because his BBC and and muscles make her pussy wet.

This is what I mean when I say foid sexuality is self-destructive but they won’t listen. They never listen jfl:blackpill:.

Just have personality bro! :foidSoy:
Women don't like tyrones who beat their gf:soy:
Bad personality means you'll never find a gf :incel:

She called him back for penis in vagina intercourse the next week :feelsclown:
Beta billy who will take care of Tyrone's spawn in a few years will never make her wet like that.

Last edited:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I love satisfying videos

Laughed my ass off, one of the most satisfying things I've watched in awhile.

I wonder how many of us would do that?

but ofcourse they’ll go for the tyrone over us because they care so much about a guy’s personality, jfl.

the fact this shit keeps happening is proof that personality doesnt matter...if anything, having a shitty personality is better. I don’t even feel sympathy for these foids anymore. for every foid that picks some abuser, a good dude is lonely and depressed, and yet he is seen as a loser in society.

lol I liked the title. This is how every foid beating news title should be

Due to poor dating choices​

Funniest thing is it sounds like she was being a whore or something. Even Tyrone getting tired of these whores chasing Chad.

The most satisfying part was when she was thrown into the wall.

I bet that incident made her wet enough to forget Chad and stick with thugmaxxed Tyrone though JFL.

that was scary

but look how he isn't an incel