Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Due to massive shortage of cumskin cocks and millions of noodlewhores hungry for it, chinkfoids go for curry cocks

slav over
curry begin

Das rite. I'll breed them all with my BBC (Big Bhai Cock).

currycels are fakecels

I live in a pretty diverse area and I see a lot of different pairings, but I legitimately don't think I have ever seen an indian man with an asian (as in east asian or SEA) woman. Maybe I have and just don't remember, but either way, the fact that I never see this in real life shows how rare it is.

I swear, this forum is full of basement dwelling zoomer autists who will see a picture of some extreme outlier and make an entire schizo theory out of it and .

I fucking hate indians, just the way they look, its disgusting and off.

She'll be crying soon and begging for Chang to rescue her

Das rite. I'll breed them all with my BBC (Big Bhai Cock).
Did you know many Indian Tamils kings had wives from SEA? Whole of SEA historically wanted BTC. That's the reason you slay in Singapore and Malaysia even today

I live in a pretty diverse area and I see a lot of different pairings, but I legitimately don't think I have ever seen an indian man with an asian (as in east asian or SEA) woman. Maybe I have and just don't remember, but either way, the fact that I never see this in real life shows how rare it is.

I swear, this forum is full of basement dwelling zoomer autists who will see a picture of some extreme outlier and make an entire schizo theory out of it and .
I'm in a diverse place too, and I have been seeing indian-east asian couples. They are zoomers, and I've only seen them this year. I think I might even know one! I take that as a personal failing, in not making asians look good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back