Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Due to how much they slay blacks are no longer considered ethnics

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Along with WASPs they now form their own separate group, its ridiculous that the race that outslays whites should be put in the same group as asians and curries whose inceldom rate is 90%

Nobody is a volcel, this fucking thing again.....blacks and whites is as incel as anyone. Does it always has to be about asians ?

Along with WASPs they now form their own separate group, its ridiculous that the race that outslays whites should be put in the same group as asians and curries whose inceldom rate is 90%
Due to the fact that water is liquid, it is white.
Nobody is a volcel, this fucking thing again.....blacks and whites is as incel as anyone. Does it always has to be about asians ?
>Does inceldom always have to be about people who aren't fakecel

Due to the fact that water is liquid, it is white.

>Does inceldom always have to be about people who aren't fakecel
Well create asians.me then bro....if we are all fakecels here. I am tired of race threads, and for some reason only asians create them every single day. Just stop and accept you are ugly....and that's your only problem not race.

JFL. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam...I could go on... all have enormous populations, far bigger than Western countries, and growing, unlike our declining birth rates. But somehow you still expect us to believe they have high incel rates.

There are still black users on this site who think that they have it as bad as asians and curries
True. Even short balding framecel PSL3 blacks can just mumblerappermax. Get some gold tipped dreads, some face tattoos and some trendy clothes and maybe a Jesus piece or a big face rolly.. pickup a drug habit (preferably lean) and there you go. Fresh, young, prime pussy everywhere.

If that doesn’t work, try smashing your head with a brick and drop your IQ to sub-retard levels. Bitches love low IQ men..

If that still doesn’t work, do some violent crimes and get locked up for a bit. Impossible to be incel while having a criminal record.

JFL. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam...I could go on... all have enormous populations, far bigger than Western countries, and growing, unlike our declining birth rates. But somehow you still expect us to believe they have high incel rates.

Were mostly talking about X race in the west (EU, US, etc)

Ethnics in the west ave extremely high celibacy rates.. in their own countries they do fine.

Blows my mind how 5’4” gooks would come to America and start a family and expect their sons to grow up happy and successful. They brought it upon themselves. Like whites did when they freed the slaves and didn’t ship them back to Africa.

Ethnics in the west ave extremely high celibacy rates.. in their own countries they do fine.

Blows my mind how 5’4” gooks would come to America and start a family and expect their sons to grow up happy and successful. They brought it upon themselves. Like whites did when they freed the slaves and didn’t ship them back to Africa.
If you are good looking then go to your country to slay...if race is your problems and not looks !!! Wtf don't you ever get tired of beliving asians are the only incels in the world.

I always thought that there was an implicit understanding that blacks were excluded from the ethnic label. Reason being that blacks have been in America so long that they are no longer perceived as "foreign" by white sluts and whores. It's mainly shitskins, gooks, and perhaps off-white folks that can be considered ethnic.

Well those slaves were bred to be robust, strong and masculine so they could perform work, if you are a black guy in the US chances are you are 6'+ with a huge dick, thick bones and testosterone levels that would mog any white guy

Nvm misinterpreted your post, my point still stands tho

If you are good looking then go to your country to slay...if race is your problems and not looks !!! Wtf don't you ever get tired of beliving asians are the only incels in the world.

Cause you can't just go back to *your* country to slay? Can a currycel supposed to go back to the backwards sexually repressed shithole that is India to have sex? They kill people just for looking at women over there.

Cause you can't just go back to *your* country to slay? Can a currycel supposed to go back to the backwards sexually repressed shithole that is India to have sex? They kill people just for looking at women over there.
They don't just kill their own kin like this....bro you know i am right and everyone in this thread, they complain about race waaay more than looks. It's like their only problem is the race and nothing else.

They don't just kill their own kin like this....bro you know i am right and everyone in this thread, they complain about race waaay more than looks. It's like their only problem is the race and nothing else.

For real? You know the kind of shit that happens in Saudi Arabia right? Maybe you won't be killed in India for that reason but having casual sex is extremely difficult. It's just arranged marriages for everyone.

Have you considered that looks might not be the problem for everybody here?

For real? You know the kind of shit that happens in Saudi Arabia right? Maybe you won't be killed in India for that reason but having casual sex is extremely difficult. It's just arranged marriages for everyone.

Have you considered that looks might not be the problem for everybody here?
No fucking no, i am here because of my looks and i accept people with mental problems as well, but nooo we can't make it about race here. Forget this bro, we are all here for the same reason, they can go to a forum about races to hate whites or blacks there and call them fakes, here it;s not about race. It's incels.is not racewars.me......I hate been called fakecel, and just go to SEA, every single day, and that they suffer more than us. We are all the same and equal here, get it ? W
We must stop making everything around races, and we suffer more and we are more incel that the others....

Last edited:
No, I just brought them up as an example.. same can be said for Indians, Arabs, and other ethnics

No fucking no, i am here because of my looks and i accept people with mental problems as well, but nooo we can't make it about race here. Forget this bro, we are all here for the same reason, they can go to a forum about races to hate whites or blacks there and call them fakes, here it;s not about race. It's incels.is not racewars.me......I hate been called fakecel, and just go to SEA, every single day, and that they suffer more than me. We are all the same and equal here, get it ?

I don't believe that whites can't be incel, but race is big enough to make or break.

I don't believe that whites can't be incel, but race is big enough to make or break.
You can't be an incel because of your race, you are a incel because you are ugly or have heavy mental/social problems.

No fucking no, i am here because of my looks and i accept people with mental problems as well, but nooo we can't make it about race here. Forget this bro, we are all here for the same reason, they can go to a forum about races to hate whites or blacks there and call them fakes, here it;s not about race. It's incels.is not racewars.me......I hate been called fakecel, and just go to SEA, every single day, and that they suffer more than us. We are all the same and equal here, get it ? W
We must stop making everything around races, and we suffer more and we are more incel that the others....
JBW is a myth. JBB is truth.

We are all the same and equal here, get it ?
This is slightly bluepilled, there are dating site studies that show some races are more successful than others. For example it's commonly accepted here that whites and blacks are more successful than asians and curries in the West.

This is slightly bluepilled, there are dating site studies that show some races are more successful than others. For example it's commonly accepted here that whites and blacks are more successful than asians and curries.
Yes , normies and above not incels for crying out loud.... If you are asian and good looking you are simply not an incel, just because of your race. Incels are incels because of their features (looks,heigh, mental state).

Niggers just outplay ethnics in every way, it's laughable to call them ''ethnicels'' since they are the second most desired race of males.

If you are asian and good looking you are simply not an incel, just because of your race.
I disagree, there are lots of accounts from Changs of them struggling on dating sites, and it's obviously because of their race because they are good looking. An average asian male would be incel in the West imo, compared to an average white guy who would do fine if he's NT.

This has been the case for awhile tbh. Ethnic = brown.

Blacks are only Vocel in that the vast majority of black women still prefer black men otherwise the whte foids craving BBC myth is overblown by white cels who have never left their own basement.

Asians and to a lesser extent Indians are incel because their race of women all prefer whites over them.

Birthrates have nothing to do with inceldom rates
Population in india and all those other countries is so large because they dont have contraception or abortion access on a large scale
Use common sense boyo

low IQ cope. blacks are statistically proven countless times to be the second least desirable ethnic behind curries. why do people keep saying this then backing it up with fucking ANECDOTES lol.

"i know blacks who slay bruh blacks cant be incel"

"JBB" theory is the embodiment of bluepill.

Blacks are the same as arabs in Europe.

They are still rejected by a lot of women, half or more than half, still despised etc, but with the remaining women they can do either recently or are slayers. But people look only at the 20% women that have a preference for them and make a generalization as if they were prefered to white

low IQ cope. blacks are statistically proven countless times to be the second least desirable ethnic behind curries. why do people keep saying this then backing it up with fucking ANECDOTES lol.

"i know blacks who slay bruh blacks cant be incel"

"JBB" theory is the embodiment of bluepill.

thermonuclear_icbm_racepill-png.23397

because black men fuck black foids. not really an accomplishment having frequent sex with the most subhuman race foids.

"Y-yeah black men are not really incel but sex with ethnic girls doesnt really count"

Go back to lookism

"Y-yeah black men are not really incel but sex with ethnic girls doesnt really count"

Go back to lookism

but im not talking about ethnic foids in general. its only black foids that are truly subhuman. foids of other races are at least somewhat fuckable. and its funny how the best looking black foids go for white men. meanwhile the majority of black foids are left with the scraps; black men.

but im not talking about ethnic foids in general. its only black foids that are truly subhuman. foids of other races are at least somewhat fuckable. and its funny how the best looking black foids go for white men. meanwhile the majority of black foids are left with the scraps; black men.

Sounds to me like you are a major volcel, if you were truly incel you would be happy to have any girl make love to you

Sounds to me like you are a major volcel, if you were truly incel you would be happy to have any girl make love to you

arent we all? we can all fuck foids with down syndrome or abo foids. a huge chunk of us(whitecels) can fly over down to SEA and run JBW.

arent we all? we can all fuck foids with down syndrome or abo foids. a huge chunk of us(whitecels) can fly over down to SEA and run JBW.

No. Theres a difference between dropping out of school with student loans to fly to Asia to get laid and being able to get laid wherever you live but not wanting to because X girls are subhuman and dont really count

No. Theres a difference between dropping out of school with student loans to fly to Asia to get laid and being able to get laid wherever you live but not wanting to because X girls are subhuman and dont really count

technically not doing whatever you can to get laid makes you volcel. any other definition of volcel is arbitrary.

Why don’t they go back to their country of origin to slay then? They’d have bonus point a because they’d be “rich” (ie from the west). Sounds like they’re the biggest locationcels of all.
Were mostly talking about X race in the west (EU, US, etc)

Leave the west then, wtf. Obvious answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back